˗ˏˋ006 'ˎ˗

❦

-𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍'𝐒-

Naomi and Dakota love my puppy more   than they love me.
It was a Saturday night, hours after the whole office showdown.

Oliver dropped me off back home after I revealed how my appetite had disappeared. Shockingly he didn't protest and instead drove me straight home. I'd liked to think he was too upset to want any company but his face gave off little to no emotions.

He hadn't texted me or called me since then, did it annoy me just a tad bit? Maybe.

Grant had gotten my number to give to Oliver with the exception of him being my new personal chauffeur.

A bargain that I wish I never struck.

That could also be the reason why I invited my two best friends over for a sleepover, so one of the two could stop me from texting or calling him first.

My dignity was slipping.

This had to stop. The feelings that I didn't want to slip in were slipping in so fast that it unnerved me.

So I've decided to put a stop to them.

Yep, you heard me. A stop sign has been planted right Infront of those feelings, preventing them from entering any further. This was good. This was progr-

"Ow!" I winced rubbing my head, from the two fingers that had plucked me upside my forehead. Dakota stood in front of me, "you'd been sitting there staring into space for the past 10 minutes, I got nervous" she admitted quietly.

Naomi lets out a chuckle from the floor beside my bed, "she's just thinking about Mr. Tattoos and muscles."

"Shut up Naomi and leave my dog alone he doesn't like you very much" I breathe out annoyed.

"Kota tell Tinsley that if she sulks over that man anymore she's gonna melt into the floor." Naomi jokes while rubbing bamboo's tummy.

Sulking? I was not sulking. I'm fine.

"Bambo bite Naomi and I'll give you a treat."

Kota and Naomi laugh while I sit here wondering what was so funny.

The side next to me dips as Kota sits beside me, "Tins you invited us over to watch you stare at a wall and have an attitude?" She nudges my shoulder playfully.