The couple

When Kuroo and Kai left to your room there was a moment of silence but it was soon broken with Atsumu's sneeze.

"Sorry" he said wiping his nose.

"There's tissue on that drawer behind you" you said looking at him a bit concerned.

"Thanks" he said getting up and took the tissue from the draw behind the couch.

As he got seated, Yua said folding her arms, "so...?" and you all looked at her. You knew she's gonna be upset if you haven't told her if Atsumu was back into your life but he hasn't.... well not yet at least.

"Are you guys together? or... Im assuming not yet since Kai called him 'Atsu' and not 'dad'?" she said in a low voice.

"No" both of you replied and looked at each other.

She sighed getting up and dragged her chair towards the both of you. 

"You know I've always admired your relationship, it was perfect right? but now since you guys are not just the ones in this, I hope you guys take the right decision whatever it is but try giving this a chance?" she said looking at both of you.

You lowered your head since you didn't know how to make this work. Its not like you were unsure about your feelings towards Atsumu but, you felt as though things can't be the same as before.

"What is it?" Yua asked you and then looked at Atsumu who was looking at you.

"I- nothing" you sighed.

"So... this is the guy you wanted to meet? Miya Atsumu?" Iwaizumi spoke up after getting everything on his mind right.

"Yep. He's the one" Yua said with a smile.

"You're on MSBY? with Hinata?" Iwaizumi asked Atsumu who nodded yes.

"You know Shoyo?" Atsumu asked him to which he replied, "Yeah, we have played against each other since we were from the same prefecture in highschool, Miyagi." 

"Ah... I see" Atsumu gave him a smile.

"... and he's the student of my stupid best friend. They met in Brazil" Iwaizumi said thinking about his crazy handsome volleyball idiot.

"Uh... you mean Oikawa Tooru?" Atsumu asked him tilting his head.

"Yeah, has Hinata mentioned him?" he asked and Atsumu again nodded yes.

"Wait, why did you wanna meet Atsumu?" you asked Yua as the topic was getting off.

"Oh, um... I wanted to meet you somehow and I didn't know any others numbers but decided not to as I had a feeling that you guys still may not be together. If yes I would've known. You would've told me, right?" she eyed you and you gave her small smile and said, "y-yeah."

"So... um are you guys planning to get back together?" Iwa asked genuinely.

...

...

You and Atsumu stared at each other in silence and Yua sighed making you both to look at her.

"What is it?" she asked you both but you guys kept quiet. 

"Y/n?" she called and you looked at her and let out a sigh, "Things won't be same as before Yua, it's just... we'll eventually have to leave our own separate ways and Kai getting attached to Atsumu is not helping." You said and looked at Atsumu who looked at you with a frown.

"What do you mean?" she asked and you said, "Atsumu will be away for his games and I-" you took a deep breath not wanting to say it out loud but Atsumu spoke in a low voice but everyone heard.

"Y/n's moving out to another country with Kai" he said looking down.

"What?!" Yua exclaimed with wide eyes looking at you while you looked down to your hands.

"W-why? where? y/n?" she stood up and came to you and held your shoulders.

"I haven't decided on that yet but yeah, I am planning to move somewhere" you said with a small smile looking at her.

Just then Kai came running from your bedroom with chocolates in his hands, "mommy! look what uncle Tetsu bought me!" he said giggling and you got up to pick him up.

He showed you many chocolate toffies that his tiny hands could fit and many fell down. You smiled at him kissing his cute cheeks but glared at Kuroo who came slowly from your room with  panic written all over his face.

"Oh my god... can I hold him?" Yua said in a slow whisper and you nodded yes. Kai hung on to you tightly not wanting to go to her but you said, "This is aunt Yua baby... mommy's friend. She's really nice. She wanted to meet you for so long you know..." you patted his hair gently and he looked up to see Yua gleaming with joy.

Kai softly spoke, "like Atsu?" he asked with a little pout. You felt your heart beating fast and said with a gentle smile, "yeah... like Atsu" and you slowly leaned your arms towards Yua and Kai showed his arms to pick him up.

"Oh my god..." Yua said taking Kai in her arms and she kissed his hair gently, "he's so sweet..." she said stroking his cheeks a bit and Kai warmed up to her touch and giggled a bit saying, "That tickles aunt Yua" and shook his tiny head.

"He just called me aunt Yua!" she whisper shouted making you chuckle.

This whole time Atsumu was looking at you and his son while Kuroo was admiring the scene in front of him. Though he and Kenma was with you the entire time, he could really see that you were having a good time.

Iwa also joined with Yua and surprisingly Kai warmed up to both of them in no time and played with them. Kuroo called out and said, "I gotta leave for work, but ill catch up with ya guys tomorrow with Kenma. He wanted to meet Kai too" and took his coat.

You said bye to him as he left and you and Atsumu watched the soon to be married couple playing with your son.

It was still awkward between you both and you did start to feel guilty for taking Kai away from him. The biggest situation is when Kai knows that Atsumu is his dad then he'll never leave his side.

You sighed at the random thoughts on your mind and Atsumu looked at you not knowing what to say. He wanted to sit and talk to you about a lot of things but he felt you were a stranger to him.

It was almost time for lunch and you decided to order in something for everyone but Yua said, "we still have a lot of shopping to do, but ill definitely catch up with you all. And y/n?" she looked at you with her puppy eyes when she needs anything and you smiled knowing she's gonna ask something and you said, "yeah?"

"Don't say no please! be my maid of honor!" and she held both your shoulders. Your eyes widened a bit but you were happy as you knew she was not mad at you anymore.

"I'd love to" and you hugged her.

Yua squealed and said, "the wedding's next month on 15th, hardly 3 weeks so we have lots to do and y/n I want you by my side ok?" you nodded yes.

"Atsumu, we'll be coming to your practice to invite you all ok?" Iwa said and Atsumu smiled at him.

Both of them left with Yua pouting as she wanted to play with Kai more. As it was just you, Atsumu and Kai, you decided to make some lunch.