-011

𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱
________

{Chapter 13}

Who beat my ass?
_______

                               Who beat my ass?                                      _______

📍Location: LionCreast Gated Community
📮Address: 7692 LionCreast Blvd

☎️ "Who rocked my shit like this?"
___________________________________

🎥 Y/n pov
___________

Waking up I felt a lot of people near me blinking as I opened my eye 'where the hell am I?' Lifting my head up slightly I felt my throat start to ache.

'What the hell happened I fell like I got the shit beat outta me!' Looking over to the right side of the bed where Shuji should be.

I was met with a blue silk bonnet 'what the hell is Nahoya doing in my bed?' Looking over to my side I discovered I was in the middle.

I was met with a pink silk bonnet 'Souya is here also but that's not really nothing new.' Looking down at my stomach I saw Shuji's head resting on my stomach his body in between my legs.

'Why are they in here and why does my throat hurt so bad!' Lifting up a bit Hanma's head fell into my lap, looking all over the floor I saw blankets and bodies.

I felt Hanma shifting opening my mouth I felt the need to throw up 'oh hell no not in my room I'm not cleaning that up!'

Hopping up as I slapped my hand over my mouth I almost tripped over Draken's long ass leg while speed walking to the bathroom, turning the light on I sat down bent over the toilet and started puking my whole damn stomach out.

Tears coming out my eyes as I finished and I threw up a whole lot of blood while my throat was still really sore, flushing the toilet as I turned on the sink.

My throat was raw and reddish I could also feel some cuts down my throat.

'What the fuck happened to me, who beat my ass this bad?' Rinsing my mouth out I saw Shuji appear behind me through the mirror.

Making eye contact with him as I turned around "what the hell happened to me?" I asked while getting ready to go knock the shit out somebody and they momma.

"N/n don't talk" he said while rubbing his eyes, whipping my head towards him I scrunched my face up "what you mean-!"

Eyes widening as I turned myself back around towards the toilet I was on the floor the next minute coughing up more blood.