-012

𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱
________

{Chapter 14}

Self care and a plan!
_______

                            Self care and a plan!                                      _______

📍Location: LionCreast Gated Community
📮Address: 7692 LionCreast Blvd

☎️ "Yea, imma tape his ass to the ceiling!"
___________________________________

🎥 Y/n pov
________

Walking into Nahoya's room I turned on the light and the first thing I saw was the top half of his body on the floor and his legs on the bed, but that's not even what got me.

'Every time I come in here a part of him not in the bed I don't understand he evil he be fighting his demons in his sleep, and by the looks of it they be whooping his ass.' Shaking my head as I made my way to the closet.

Walking into the closet I was met with an all white emoji sweatsuit and pink and yellow light up Skechers.

Letting my mouth hang open as I eyed the outfit "I just know you fuckin lyin you gotta be!" I was in disbelief.

A plan striking me as I put my 1st plan of the day into action 'imma let him wear it I hope they clown his ass! No justice at all drag him by his eyelashes!' Mentally cheering on whoever was gonna clown Nahoya as I walked out the closet.

Putting his upper half back into the bed I noticed his bonnet was off 'where his bonnet at?' Walking around the room I looked for 5 MINUTES.

Now this is what took me out tell ME WHY the damn BONNET WAS ON THE CEILING FAN spinning right along with it.

'Damnnn!! The demons be whooping his ass. That's crazy!' Putting my hand up as I began talking "couldn't be me!"

"The bonnet was on the damn ceiling fan what in the actual fuck is going on here? HOW HE EVEN GET HIS HEAD UP THERE?"

After getting the bonnet off the ceiling fan and putting it back on his head I made my way to the door.

Re-closing my robe and I scratched my head through my bonnet "If I come back in here and you not up yo ass is as good as grass!" I warned while turning the light off and moving on to Baji next.

Opening the door I saw Chifuyu and Baji on the floor with kazutora on the sofa playing on that game.

Looking around in shock for a second at how nice it was before re gaining my composure.