-014

𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱
________

{Chapter 16}

Date night...maybe
_______

📍Location: LionCreast Gated Community📮Address: 7692 LionCreast Blvd

📮Address: 7692 LionCreast Blvd

☎️"No you can not, they are still new"
___________________________________

🎥 Yuzhua pov
___________

Standing at the kitchen counter I watched everybody rush down stairs and run out the door with a fuming Hanna following close behind.

Now what they didn't know was that after he chased them out the door he changed courses and went y/n who was asleep on the couch.

Sipping my water as he grabbed y/n by her arm before pulling her up the stairs with him.

"Ohh she gone get ittt!" Quickly grabbing my phone so I could tell everybody that they could come back since he got y/n and not them.

🎥 Y/n pov
_________

Snapping my eyes open as I felt myself being pulled up a bumpy surface I was very confused "mane what the fuck is going on!"

I was on go I was ready to fight, shot, kick, scream something to get away from whoever had caught me.

The drowsiness finally leaving my body as I calmed down seeing Hanma holding my wrist leading me towards the bedroom.

Sighing in relief before I looked at him crazy "what's up? Why you didn't say nothing I almost punched you in yo shit"

Laughing a bit at my statement as he just ignored me and continued walking towards our room.

Entering the room I immediately went towards the bed laying back down closing my eyes as I was drifting back off to sleep or at least I tried to.

Feeling a hand grip my ankle as it pulling me down towards the end of the bed reaching the end Hanma was immediately hovering over me.

He left a trail of kisses down my neck while muttering small I'm sorry's see I was half asleep but the sexual tension that is clearly coming out of the dark has awoken me.

Groaning at the timing 'man he really wanna doing this right now while I'm still tired and everything!'

I was lost in thought as my imagination was taking over until I felt my self being lifted up and my bra being unhooked.