-016

𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱
________

{Chapter 18}

Party at the palace
_______

                             Party at the palace                                       _______

📍Location: LionCreast Gated Community
📮Address: 7692 LionCreast Blvd

☎️"You know this could get us kicked out?"

___________________________________

🎥 No ones pov
______________

Y/n and Hanma just left which is right on time cause the kick back started as soon as they were outta sight and off the scene.

"HEY PASS ME THE STREAMERS!" Yelled a annoyed Draken since he was the only one who could reach the arch ways without a ladder that and Emma had locked him out of her room for being annoying.

"SHOULD WE SPIKE THE PUNCH?" Shouted Baji with his 2 helpers by his side, Chifuyu following along punch in hand and Kazutora had the cups.

"YA WE SHOULD!" shouted back an overly excited Nahoya while cooking the food with Souya.

Calling out to Sanzu who was on music "hey Sanzu the speakers are in the garbage off to the side." Souya said while giving a demonstration with this hands.

Receiving a nod of understanding from him Sanzu went to retrieve the speakers while the twins went back to preparing the food for the kickback since they were the only ones who could cook.

Yuzhua and Emma went to the store since they wanted to go big with there outfits and makeup for the kickback they said something about Megan recognizing them.

These niggas are crazy doing this with the parent they got, see me personally I would neva shit I could neva I just know the ass whoopin they finna catch gone leave ''em stinging.

🎥 Mitsuya pov
_______________

Walking around I made sure everything was going smoothly and that money was being sent where it needed to be.

After checking up me and Hakkai made our way upstairs to get ready we were not gonna be out done at our own kickback.

"You know this could get us kicked out." Hakkai stated out of the blue causing me to raise a brow as I looked over my shoulder towards him "what you mean y/n wouldn't kick us out." I laughed it off ignoring the fact that it could be a possibility.