The Tale of Denki x Light

denki got home from his long boring day at skool, and got on to play fortnight with the boyz and his favorite boy his bestie lover boyfriend forever, the one and only hottest babe on this planet who was also the spicest person alive (because denki lovvvvvvveeeeeeesssssss spicy things) light. 

they slid into each others dms but to denki surprise light was already typing and sent the sweetest most toe curling text message to ever exist. 

"hello baba grill, lets meet up at the old and wrinkly stuff store on baked brunt & boiled cheese street 56." Denki blushed at the sight of the message and decided to go get ready but beforehand he kissed the homiesexuals goodnight. 

he decided to strip into his underwear and leave the house to look extra spicy, denki gets to the street and walks inside the store to see the biggest anime plot twist of all time lighyt

was

smwooching 

...

L

denki dropped his bag and asicljkasfihs 

denki ran up to L and light and punched light in the face and grabbed L kissing his soft wet crunchy spicy lips. 

L perspective. 

denki tasted like spicy

tapito, takis, Tajín, jalepaneos, spicy sour gummies(specifically the snake ones), old spice deordant, and hanako falovored doritesos with the extra spice. 

so they lived happily ever after with the power of friendship is magic and lived on tamki's 𝒻𝒶𝓃𝒸𝓎 yacht, with their spices and forgot about light, because they lived their spiciest life. 

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖓𝖉