The Tale of Deku x Ken

Ken was doing jis usual morning totune eatung people, drinking his favorite apple bloody tissue cannabis dejnk. as he was redecorting his lovely house he shouted.

"ALWXA PLAY CANNABIL BY LIL NAS X"

he sung out lpudly as he driank his exes soupy spagettji. he lefy to look for his next ex to sit on the pillows of the owrsons he was hdijg as  damous fauthor more famoius rhan jk rbhbut.

He wa on his way to his fungi appointment bEdvause hes a fun gf uy get it LOLOLOLOLOOO

he was off tamakis 𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 yacht licking his feet

as ken s t rolled through th busy ciry hr wasnt paying attentive kbamd ran ibto a furry (what he assummmed was a futry due to his poip green dirty salad hair)

the crunchy toast panded on kens head like thw pandas he ate yesterday. the crunchy bread that was super ahred that it felt like concrete and hebwasnt sure what human coudl ever eat these monstroiuty

ken L O O O KE D up kid seiing a teenager aroundbhis age (ken is like 690000 ye!n old$)

the brocolkii haired boy starred agt jim aqkaedly and had no sippoet like  terrible bra

but

thats

okay.

no

Deku blushed as he saw rhe most grogous fabulisous hunky chunky chucky hcewy fishy wishy trantuallla handsome mac and cheese ever. 😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘🥰🥰🥴🥴😏😏😏... More handsome than tamakii

tamkaii do you wanr emeeeee are yiu ridijnhgggggggggg

ken stared at him evily and trief to push him off but the deku realized who he as and agasoed loudly louder thsn the losdest anyonebhas ever louded in the universe.

As deku was about ito speak he farted and rhen ken found rhst super hot and farted with jim simultaneously.

Ken smirked and then laughed cutely

A/N: eemember izuki has a peice of bread jn hus mouth and the appers are everywhere rmsemwver and my y kwy is broken and sorry for the loung wait my leg got eaten by tigers in the xanadian desert and i couldnt update it. 🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹😂😂😂😂🙏🤣🙏

ken looks down and saw the papers an notes deku had all about his books kens boosk zoecifally. He saw thag it was a smut book. ken gazped remembering heonly write that because he was hugh on apple jice and pixie sticks.

but he rhen said out of impusle "WABR RO SHARE A GOFHNDME AND GET MARRU D???"

ken paused but then smirked and snicker d before deku had a chance ti thubj "yoy wanna do rhat with me irl baba grill RAAAWWWRRE GROWWLLL AWOOOOOOO cutie patotie smoochoums, big boy hottie pottie, puss, piss boy."

DEKU GASPSED AND THE  SHOUTED IP "YES A MILLION T IME YES SIR BUTRCHEEK HOTTIE AWOOGA MALE"

GHEY KISSED AND GOT MARFUED ANS KEN TOOK DEKU BACKTO HIS HOUSE AND RHEY...DID RHE MOSY DEVIOUA THING EVER...THEY...WATCHE MIXKEY NOUSE.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖓𝖉