me, myself and i

this chapter is an introduction to the main characters, and to help you get an idea of everything :)

i lie in my bed, with thoughts surrounding my head. these thoughts over crowd my head so often. i think to myself, if it weren't for my mum being offered a job in Korea when i was 2 years old, i would have never left Australia. meaning, i would have never met Taehyung.

Taehyung is my boy best friend. my family and i moved from Australia to Korea when i was just two years old. Luckily enough, my parents be friended the family next door. They helped my parents move in stuff, looked after me when my parents were  at work, and taught us everything we know about the Korean language and culture. They have a son, who is 2 years older than me. His name is Kim Taehyung, and flash forward 13 years later, he is still my best friend.

Me and Tae grew up together and were always at each other's house having sleepovers, that was until we both became teenagers, now we can still sleep over but in separate beds of-course.

Me and Tae are extremely popular in school. Everyone is interested by me as I'm so different to the normal dark hair dark eyed Korean at their school. I have golden brown hair that's curly, bright blue eyes and extremely tanned skin. I'm extremely short though, which is something Tae just loves to bully me about. But, we are popular in different ways. People like me because  I'm kind and approachable, but Taehyung was the very opposite. I was the only person in the whole school who knew Tae was a good person. In school he's your average high school jock who hooks up with every girl that shows interest them drops them right after, the type to be willing to make fun of anyone just to make others laugh. It annoys me so much because he really isn't like that, inside he's such an amazing boy yet something in him refuses to let his guard down in school.

I hate his friends, there all exactly like Tae except for the secretly nice part. Just plain old disgusting high school boys. They love to call me his girlfriend, even though me and Tae are very much not like that.. at all.