morning routine

My alarm goes off. I turn over and groan as i hit my alarm clock that reads "4:30 AM" until it turns off. I've woken up early everyday before school since i started middle school. I have a specific morning routine to ensure that i am always glowing, smell good, look good, and ready to take on the day. I lie there for a minute until i force my self to get up and head to my ensuite.

My house is very big and the bathroom is so far away from my room so my parents built me a huge ensuite bathroom connected to my room, to save the effort. My room is my favourite thing in the whole wide world. It's pink and white, with flowers, green plants and paintings decorating my room. My room resembles me so much and it's my safe space, i rarely have people stay over as i don't like people in my personal space, except Taehyung, who's here almost every second day.

As i walk into my bathroom i look at myself in the huge mirror bordered in LED lights. I turn the light on and sigh and the sight of my terrible appearance.
Once I'm done showering i sit at my vanity. First, i grab a microfibre towel and begin scrunching my hair, applying my moisturising curly hair products.
I grab out all my skincare items, beginning with apply a face mask and using a cold gua sha to rub it in. Once my skincare is finished it's about 20 minutes later. I put on my makeup, and decide for a more glowy natural look today, focusing on highlight and using blush to create a sun kissed look, finishing with a small amount of pink lipgloss. I decided to straighten my hair as it was the last day of school, rather than my usually messy bun with my curls sticking out from every angle. Not only was my hair straight but i got it done yesterday, making it just a bit lighter than my normal golden brown hair.

Next, it was time to choose an outfit

Next, it was time to choose an outfit. Most Korean schools have uniforms, but weirdly the school our home was near, uniform wasn't necessary. So, we get to choose what we wear to school every day, as long as it's within dress code. I usually just wear track pants and hoodies, but i wanted to dress nice for my last day. I pulled out a black skirt, and paired it with a flattering but conservative white button up. Along with black boots with a small heel, and a cream Chanel bag.

 Along with black boots with a small heel, and a cream Chanel bag

I head downstairs, and as usual no one's home. I'm used to being home alone, my parents work extremely long hours so even on the rare occasion they are home they are usually sleeping. People say the feel bad for me and don't know how i do it, but honestly i like being alone.

Me and my parents have never really gotten along, so it doesn't really bother me that we don't spend any time together. Taehyungs family was like the close family i never had. After ensuring i had everything i needed, i left the house and headed of to Tae's house.

To my surprise, Tae's mother had prepared me breakfast. It was a beautiful array of all traditional Korean breakfast foods. After helping myself to the delicious breakfast, Tae comes down the stairs. He is wearing almost the exact guy version of what one wearing, and looks really good. He's wearing an oversized white button up shirt with the top button undone, and black pants with white sneakers. His dark wavy hair falls on each side of his face and stops around his eyebrows.

He stares at me as if he's seen a ghost. "What" i giggle. "You look... i mean wow you look really.." he stutters, as if he's still looking at a ghost. "Different?" I say with a grin. He relaxes "Yeah, different" he smiles and looks at me up and down, and it almost looked as if he was licking his lips.

"Okay well we better get going" he tugs on his collar. "Sounds good" i say, and continue to thank Tae's mum before walking out the home.
It's silent for a bit until Tae looks at me and questions "Since when did you die your hair?" "Yesterday, after i left your house" i reply. He looks me up and down again. "It looks really good,  y/n". I laugh and sarcastically hit him on the chest "Oh stop Taehyung, your making me bush" he laughs and we continue to walk until arriving at school, and head our separate ways.

 I laugh and sarcastically hit him on the chest "Oh stop Taehyung, your making me bush" he laughs and we continue to walk until arriving at school, and head our separate ways

hottie