Barrel Part 1 (Tom Holland Imagine)

AU Tom Holland kidnaps you because he's obsessed with you.
———-
"I have a little surprise for you baby girl, since you've been such a good girl for me." He said, standing behind the blue barrel and his hands were around the lid.
I shivered, trying to cover myself with my hands and nodded my head," What's in it?" I asked and he chuckled and lifted the lid up, tossing it to the side.
I screamed as I saw what was in it, my sisters dead body. Staring up at me, with dull eyes, I backed away and tried to run, but he was quick and grabbed me as I screamed.
"Shhh ahh stop screaming, no one even hears your screams." He shushed me and petted my hair as I cried.
Suddenly he lifted me up by my waist, carrying me back to the barrel. I struggled and screamed," Please stop, put me down!"
He laughed," Oh I will princess." He started to put me in the barrel and the smell filled my nose, making me gag and I closed my eyes as I tried to get up.
I felt her cold wet body touching me, and I let out a sob as he put the lid on.
"Please! Please let me out!" I screamed and cried, hitting the wall of the barrel.
I opened my eyes and looked at my feet, not wanting to turn my head and see her.
"I'll let you out when you learn to behave." He said, and I could hear his foot steps fading away.
I sighed and knew I could only wait until he let me out of this hell.