Don't Tickle Me ( Peter Parker Imagine)

The bright moon shined through Peter's bedroom window as you and him sat on his bed. You sat in between his legs with your back pressed to his chest, his arms wrapped around your waist.

You two were watching Star Wars on his laptop, a blanket draped over your laps. 

"We should really do homework," he whispered into your ear.

"Noooo," you whined, wrapping his arms tighter around you. 

His hand brushed over your side under your shirt and you let out a tiny shriek at the contact. 

"Are you...ticklish?" He asked, chuckling slightly. 

"No," you defended, a serious expression on your face.

"Absolutely not." 

"Uh huh," Peter responded, obviously not believing you.  His hand found your sides again and he began to tickle you, his hands roaming your skin freely. 

"Peter! Stop!" You screamed before erupting in a fit of giggles.

You pushed him away from you and jumped off his bed, trying to make a run for the door.

He was too fast, though as he caught you by your waist and continued to tickle you.  You kept giggling and shrieking until you collapsed onto the floor, him right behind you. 

"I never knew you were so ticklish, babe," he said as he kept torturing you. 

"Alright! I give! I give!" You screamed.  His hands stopped as he hovered over you on the floor, his chestnut curls falling down his face.

You leaned up and pressed a quick peck to his lips before laying back down on the floor. 

"I hate you, Parker."  You playfully said, smiling at him goofy.

"Shut up, you love me, [Y/N]." He smiled, before kissing you again.

_______
I'm back! Also follow me on tik tok jinx_hale