Daddy Part 3(Tom Holland NSFW Content)

Finally part, please enjoy lol and comment if you wanna see more like this!

________________________________

"I'm yours, your good little slut daddy." You said, biting your bottom lip and staring at him. He smirked at you, leaning down and kissing you. His hands reached under your back, unhooking your bra and pulling it off you.

Kissing down your neck and shoulder, towards your breasts. Sucking and biting the soft skin, licking your nipple and gazing it with his teeth as his other hand slipped into your panties. Rubbing circles around your clit, pulling away from you and yanking down your panties, biting his lip.

"You want my tongue, baby? Want daddy to fuck you with his tongue and fingers?" He said, spreading your legs and leaning down, kissing your thigh and biting on it hard. You whimpered and nodded your head.

"Yes please daddy." You begged, fingers tangled into his hair and he grinned at you before licking your clit with his tongue, sucking on it as he slipped a finger into your tight pussy, pumping in and out of you and you moaned loudly.

"Mmm fuck daddy." You gasped and moaned, arching your back as he slipped in a second finger and kissed up your stomach, reaching your neck. He reached your ear, softly biting it.

"Want me to fuck you now baby? Want my big cock?" He growled into your ear, you nodded your head and pressed your lips against his before he pulled his fingers out of you and unbuckled his belt, pulling it down along with his boxers and lining himself up with your entrance.

Pushing into your pussy, filling you up completely before pulling out to just the tip and slamming back into you, fucking you hard and fast. You both were moaning messes, in a heated and sloppy make out session as he fucked you, thrust growing sloppy as you both began to reach your climaxes.

You came first, clenching around his cock, making him let out a strangled moan as that pushed him over the edge and he came inside you, his hot seed filling you up. His hips shook as he came, before collapsing on top of you and kissing you softly.

"Are you okay? Was I too rough baby?" He asked, looking into your eyes and stroking your cheek.

"No it was perfect, I love you." You whispered, brushing your lips against his and grinning at him.

He smiled and kissed you softly, mumbling against your lips,"I love you too."