Scrapbook ( Peter Parker Imagine)

"Baby you don't understand! That phone had all the photos I've ever had of me and my dad together! And now they are all gone, all the photos.." He shouted at me, tears in his tears and my heart dropped.  

I knew how much his father meant to him, even if his only spoken to me about him a little bit, his father was his best friend and he loved him so much, misses him so much.

"Baby.. I'm so sorry." I whispered and hugged him, holding him close to me while he cried. I rubbed him back and slowly combed him hair with my fingers, as he cried against my chest.

"What can I do to make you feel better? I don't want you to be sad right now baby. It worries me when you're sad." I whispered, into his ear as I continued to comb his hair with my fingers.

"Can you just hold me right now? Please I just want you to hold me." He whispered, sitting up a bit and pulling me into his lap, hugging me while he rested his forehead against my chest.

"Okay baby, I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere, okay? I love you." I whispered, playing with his hair because I knew how much he loved it when I did that.

He sighed," I'm so lucky to have met you, I love you." He whispered, looking up at me and kissing me a kiss.

That night, he fell asleep in my arms while I stood up restless, trying to figure out something that would make him feel better.

The next day, I left our shared house and went to the store to get him something that I knew would be perfect.

I arrived home and was immediately greeted with a hug, he was breathing heavily and looked like he was crying.

"Baby what happened? What's wrong?" I asked, the bags falling next to me as I rushed to cup his face in my hands.

"I thought you... I woke up and you were gone, I thought you left me.. Because I'm broken." He whispered, a tear falling down his face as he looked into my eyes.

"Oh baby no, don't ever ever think that. I love you and married you, I'd never leave you. I just went to the store to get you something, a gift." I said, smiling at him softly, and giving him a small kiss before reaching into the bag and getting his gift.

"A book?" He asked, glancing at my hands that held a large leather book.

"Baby, it's not just a book, it's a scrapbook I know how much the photos of you and your father meant to you. I know his death affected you a lot and that you miss him a lot. I know this could never change that, how you felt about losing the photos.. I got you this scrapbook so all the photos we will take in the future can be put in here. You'd never lose the photos of us, because they'd be here, in your scrapbook. And you'd never lose me." I said, hoping he'd like it and not get sad or upset, as I glanced at him.

He stood still looking at the book before glancing at me and than the book again, slowly grabbing it to open the pages that showed some photos we have taken together already in it. And some love notes we wrote each other.

I walked closer to him as he closed it and smiled softly, glancing at me.

"This is.. I am so grateful that you care and you got me this and did this for me. I love you baby." He whispered, tossing the book to the couch and pulling me closer to him to kiss me hard.

I gasped at the suddenness and kissed him back as he pushed me against the wall not breaking the kiss, pressing his lower body against mine.

"Baby.. slow down, we have the rest of the night, the rest of our lives together. No need to rush this." I let out a loud groan as he kissed down my neck and softly bit down before licking the spot he bited.

"I know baby, I just want you so bad right now." He groaned,"I'm so lucky to have you, gosh I love you."
_____________
If you want a part 2 of this, comment lol. Sorry I'm gonna cock block you guys right now with this cliffhanger