First Wave

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of Change in Winds. Share your views in Comments.

You can read next 4 chapters of Change in Winds now and join the Discord Server I made through my Patron page. Go to Patron website and search for 'Black Infinity 1289' and find my profile and page there. You'll see same profile picture on my Patron Page as well.

And

You can help me buy coffee for all the work I put in publishing the stories by tipping me on my Ko-fi page. You gain access to the server through tipping as well.

Search for 'Blackinfinity1289' on Ko-fi website and buy me a coffee there.

I'm not asking or demanding you to tip me. For those who want to and can, they can do it. My stories will continue to be published here if you tip me or not. Hope you understand.

A special thanks to my Beta, Theseus-Theo for his help.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

"Bijuu/Summons" Bijuu or Summons Speaking.

'Bijuu/Summons' Bijuu or Summons thinking.

"Jutsu" is being used.

Enjoy.

Change in Winds

Chapter  2

First Wave

Hokage Tower

Naruto came to see both Sasuke and Sakura waiting for him but didn't say a word as he reached them. They knew not to ask him, as whenever Sakura told him he was late, he would tell her how it is important for a shinobi to be diligent at all times and not waste time.

They took his words to heart and adjusted to Kakashi's tardiness. They also started coming 2 hours late after Naruto's explanation every time. Their Sensei didn't mind as he most probably didn't know they were coming late.

Kakashi would come 2 and half hours late and they didn't complain. He would start something and they would simply follow his orders. And like that, the issue was settled in their team. Like always, Kakashi came in a puff of smoke.

"Hello, my cute little students. How are you today?" he asked cheerfully with an eye smile. No one replied. He nodded happily as he took it as his students picking up his cool and hopeful attitude.

"Good, you are learning something. Now let's move. I know you all are eager to take a mission," he smiled under his mask and the four of them moved into the Hokage Tower and went to the Mission Assignment room.

"Team 7 reporting for a mission, Hokage-sama," Kakashi said with a book salute.

"Ah, yes. Team 7. Tell me which mission do you want? We have finding Tora, an old man's crop picking, cleaning kennels of Inuzuka Clan..." continued the Hokage about all the D-Rank missions in the village.

"Enough!" shouted Sasuke in anger.

"I'm an Uchiha, an Elite. I don't want to do all those menial tasks anymore. I want a higher-ranked mission!" He exclaimed and everyone looked at him as if he was an alien. But understood his frustration.

"Yes, I think we can take a higher-ranked mission. Kakashi-sensei can vouch for that as he trained us well, don't you think, Sensei?" Naruto asked with mirth.