Kiri

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of Change in Winds. Hope you like it.

You can read next 2 chapters of Change in Winds now and join the Discord Server I made through my Patron page. Go to Patron website and search for 'Black Infinity 1289' and find my profile and page there. You'll see same profile picture on my Patron Page as well.

And

You can help me buy coffee for all the work I put in publishing the stories by tipping me on my Ko-fi page. You gain access to the server through tipping as well.

Search for 'Blackinfinity1289' on Ko-fi website to buy me a coffee there.

I'm not asking or demanding you to tip me. For those who want to and can, they can do it. My stories will continue to be published here if you tip me or not. Hope you understand.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

"Bijuu/Summons" Bijuu or Summons Speaking.

'Bijuu/Summons' Bijuu or Summons thinking.

"Jutsu" is being used.

And, if you are interested in Naruro Harry Potter crossovers, check my new story (Destined Saviour). Show it some love as well.

Here is a short summary.

Unforeseen circumstances push Naruto into an unexpected journey. What will Naruto do when he finds himself in the world of Magic in a different body? Takes place in HPverse.

And the wait is over! The server is open of you now! Follow the link or enter the code after / to join the Sanctum.

Tserhx2NzH.

Enjoy.

Change in Winds

Chapter 9

Kiri

6 days later, Kiri

After 6 days of uneventful voyage from Nami, Naruto with Zabuza and Haku reached Kiri. Much to its name, the village was hidden by a thick layer of Mist, which made navigating difficult if an expert who has adept knowledge of the weather and conditions of the sea is not with them.

Fortunately, they got a good navigator on board and so they reached the village without much problem, weaving through the treacherous waterways surrounding the village.

Overall, the journey was uneventful but because of the winds and bad weather, it was delayed by a day, which Naruto didn't mind as this gave him extra time to train with Zabuza.

Aside from that he also talked with the crew about the ship, here and there with others.

The Anbu didn't grant him much access to the whole ship as he is a foreign shinobi. He was given access to the deck, outside area, his room and his companion's rooms. Not even to the main engine room or to the captain's room.