Suna

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of Change in Winds. Hope you like the chapter and share your feedback with me.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

'Memories'

"Bijuu/Summons" Bijuu or Summons Speaking.

'Bijuu/Summons' Bijuu or Summons thinking.

"Jutsu" is being used.

Enjoy.

Change in Winds

Chapter12

Suna

North Gate

Team 7 managed to recover from their shock about the mission and managed to meet their Sensei at Northgate after 5 hours. Surprisingly, Kakashi was the first to arrive.

"Hello, team. You are on time. Hmm. Let's get started." Kakashi said, not worried that they are late.

Of all things that changed in the man, coming as per schedule is not one of them. He still comes 3-4 hours late and so the team follow the same.

As they were moving from the village, Sakura couldn't hold it and asked. "Sensei, where are we going?"

"We are going to Kaze no Kuni (Land of Wind) to meet the Kazekage. We are submitting this scroll to the Kazekage." Kakashi explained, gesturing to the scroll in his pocket.

Listening to that, the blood clone sent the news to the original who came to replace the clone as he didn't want to miss seeing Land of Wind personally.

This makes his visit to the 3rd Great Nation of the 5. He always meets the Hokage, personally met and talked with the Mizukage, and is now going to meet the Kazekage. 'Maybe it's my luck.' Naruto chuckled.

He thought of staying in the estate and starting the elemental mastery of other elements and possibly meeting the Dragons to see what was going on, but visiting another Shinobi village piqued his interest and postponed some to the future.

It's not like he can't practice while travelling, he will get experience on how to hide from an Elite-Jounin level shinobi and test his espionage skills as well against the same.

Kakashi acted as if he didn't notice Naruto replacing as the blonde was the rear guard and the replacement happened smoothly according to the blonde. 'Oh my, I didn't think he was using clones till now. Very clever.' The masked man chuckled under his mask.

'I wonder what else he is doing.' Kakashi knows the Shadow Clones are used for many things. But using them for missions is not something he ever thought of as it needs a lot of chakra and nobody has that much chakra. Nobody except Naruto it seems. He was about to ponder deeper when his pink-haired student interrupted.

"Land of Wind? I thought it was a desert nation." Sakura said in a neutral tone not to insult anyone. She learnt respecting others. The training they were going through was working as the pink-haired girl didn't stop to rest.

"Yes. It takes 3 days for us to reach there. So it's a long journey ahead." The scarecrow said.

"You are gonna teach us something during this trip?" Sasuke asked, running beside the man.

"Maybe if we reach there sometime ahead, I can teach you some jutsu," Kakashi said with an eye smile and that sparked an interest in the Uchiha who increased his speed.