Chapter 7

Jimins POV

   But Woahh he is scary when hes mad but looked so hot too.. the fact that he just protected me makes my heart beats.

Taehyung: umm..  thats the guy who called you his mate. *while pointing on my mate*

Jimin: yeah, he is my mate

???: REALLYYYY?!!!!!

I looked whats behind me nd its hoseok hyung.

Jimin: HYUNGG you scared the shit out of me.

Hoseok: HAHAHAH sorry about that im just surprise *while scratching his head*
But is it really true like.. THE JEON FRICKING JUNGKOOK IS YOUR MATE?!

Jimin: hyung calm down if you dont want everyone will look at us. But who is jeon fricking jungkook?

They faced became horror.

Taehyung: hoseok hyung you ask the wrong question.

Hoseok: sorry its actually jeon jungkook he is the guy that lisa talking to.

Jimin: i- yeah he is my mate *blushing*

Yoongi: woahh Jimin i think you two really gonna be great together but be careful his parents and his supporters are really scary.

Taehyung: babeee dont scare Jimin like that. They will marry and have a baby soon.

Hoseok: yeahhhhh!!i wanna see their child sooo soon.

Jimin: are you guys seriously talking about that?

They all nodded and i sigh.

Taehyung: wait we talk to much lets see what going on now.

Lisa: huh. Do you really think your parents will like that nerdy to be with you?

Jungkook: i dont care about them i want him to be with me not you who only care about being famous because of me.

Lisa: i wont accept this!!! You will be mine Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook POV

Ahhh this girl is really irritating. How many  words do i need to say just to tell her that im already own by my mate?

Lisa: huh. Do you really think your parents will like that nerdy to be with you?

Jungkook: i dont care about them i want him to be with me not you who only care about being famous because of me.

Lisa: i wont accept this!!! You will be mine Jeon Jungkook.

???: ehem ehem!!! How dare you try to steal my man?

I look at person who said that and its my

Mate. Jimin.

My mate called me his man my heart is whipped, jin hyung joon hyung help me im dying.

Everyone murmuring around can be heard.

Lisa: so you still alive nerdy

Jungkook: dont call him that! *growled*

Jimin: i dont care what you call me. But im here to warn you, dont steall my mate beacuse HE IS ALREADY MINE.

End chapter.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

》 I miss them HUHUHUHU 《

Do you guys thinks they wont end up together?

Will Lisa can stop their wolf mate bond?

¤¤¤Sorry its been a while since I updated but i think i might update more now beacuse its already our vacation