Chapter 8

Jungkook POV

Jimin: i dont care what you call me. But im here to warn you, dont steal my mate beacuse HE IS ALREADY MINE.

I look at him shocked. But he then took my wrist and went out of the scene. We went in the garden then he stop and look at me.

Jimin: I-i um a-actually thank you for protecting me, i really appreciate it *while looking down on his feet*

Cute

Jungkook: hmm.. okay but, do you want to explain what happen earlier, my mate? *smirking at him*

He looked up and i saw his blushing cheeks.

Jimin: umm what do i need to explain youre my mate as you said I felt it too of course I need to protect you too. *laughing awkardly*

Jungkook: thats right but thats not the one I want you to explain me tho. I want you to explain me why did you said that im already yours hmm? Park Jimin-shi?

Jimin POV

Jungkook: thats right but thats not the one I want you to explain me tho. I want you to explain me why did you said that im already yours hmm? Park Jimin-shi?

I cleared my throat.

Jimin: I-i umm

I look into his eyes.  Its so mezmerizing, my heart is already skipping am i gonna die?

Jimin: I need to go i forgot i was with my friend just now. Thank you again Jeon Jungkook-shi.

I was about to go when he said something.

Jungkook: you really wont explain it right jimin-shi? Its okay, if im yours youre already mine Jimin-shi. I'll see you around my mate. But youre in the wrong way

Ohhh shitt my second embarrassment for this day goshhh

Jimin: ahh yeah thank you hehe

In the cafeteria

Hoseok: "he is already mine" is here!!!

Both Taehyung and Yoongi laugh.

Jimin: Hey dont tease me! *I pout*

Taehyung: so whats the tea sis.

Jimin: nothing we only talk

Hoseok: are you sure you guys only talk? Thers no kiss or touchy thingy? *smirking*.

Jimin: hyung! you really not that innocent are you? anyways lets eat im hungry and theres no tea we only talk okay.

Jungkook POV

Jin and RM: *whistling* the lover boy is back.

Jungkook: haysttt hyung dont tease me like that.

RM: so hows the love making?

Jin: did you knot him?

Jungkook: hyungsss theres no so such okay we only talk.

Jin: hmm talk with a little touch?

Jungkook: HYUNGGG!!

Jin: okay okay ill stop now.. anyways youre right he is pretty, and cute.

RM: im a little worried tho. What if your parents really wont accept him?

Jungkook: i dont care hyung, he is my mate they should not try to break it or ill kill them.

??? POV

???: so you are telling me that the long lost prince is already found?

Guy: yes, sir

???: keep eye on him, until we'll find a chance to kill him.

End Chapter

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Who do you think is the prince?

  A Jungkook
B Jimin