Chapter 9

Jungkook POV

Dad: JEON JUNGKOOK what the hell did you do?!!!! Your fiance told her dad that you bullied her!

Jungkook: Shes not my fiance dad so please shut it off.. And I didnt bully her?!

I felt sting on my face

Dad: HOW DARE YOU TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT?! SHE IS YOUR FIANCE..  OF COURSE SHE WILL TELL IT TO HER DAD! DO YOU KNOW HOW EMBARASSED I AM ON WHAT YOU DID?!

Jungkook: Do you really believe her than your own son? Okay fine its not like you care about my feelings tho.

Then I went to my room.  When i saw my mom there.

Mom: Jungkook i heard your argument with your dad. Apologize to him son.

Jungkook: i wont apologize mom i did nothing wrong.

Mom: but he is just conforting you, so you can be a getleman. Son

Jungkook: Mom, i dont wanna marry that girl. And i didnt bully her, she is just so irritating.

Mom: But you need to marry her Jungkook its for your own future.

Jungkook: my future? Its for the companies Future so please dont interfe on my life.. infact i already meet my mate mom

Mom: what?

Jungkook: I said I already meet my mate. So please the door is open you can leave now.

She walk out. And I sigh.

Ughhhh that bish really brave huh.. I will kill her tomorrow.

The next day

Jimin POV

I was walking on the hallway I saw a lot of people looking at me but some just minding their bussiness. I went to my locker to put some things but then I heard someone talk behind my back.

???: hey there little bish.

I turn around and saw Lisa and her minions huh I clearly predicted they will do this. I don't wanna waste my time to her but I wanna play some games tho.

Jimin: I see here's the "unlove business fiance of MY MATE"

1 Lisa's minion: you how dar-

Lisa: shush it Rose, and you little ugly nerdy, Jungkook will love me and he will become my husband one day you'll see.

Jimin: hmm maybe that one day is only on your dream.

Huh really does she really think I'm jealous? Jungkook flirt with me yesterday and I can see he also wants me.

Lisa: like I had said yesterday Jungkook's parents only wants me to be his wife-

Jimin: But Jungkook wants me so why don't you marry his parents if they wants you?

Students in the hallway: HAHAHAHAHAAH
Girl 1: omg the transferee really put Lisa's place.
Girl 2: I envy Jungkook to have such a brave mate like him.
Boy 1: if he is just not Jungkook's mate I might take him and mate with him.

??? : Jimin you're here *low voice*

A familiar voice but I can a sure that it's not tae, Hoseok hung or Yoongi hyung. Wait a minute is he. JUNGKOOK!!!

Oh Lord my heart and my wolf is going crazy.  Jungkook looks so hot today with his hair being styled in a bad boy way,  hot jaguar suit, baby blue t-shirt and a black slacks.

Jimin: ahh hey!!

Jungkook: so you girls are here to bully my Jimin again?

M-my Jimin? HUHUHU don't attack me like that.

Lisa: no ofc I'm just having a little chitchat with him. Girls let's go!!

Jimin: did they just retreat?

Jungkook: seems like they really bully you

Jimin: not that much, I'm having fun making them embarrassed Infront of other students. Anyways why are you here?

Jungkook: what do you mean? I can't visit my mate. Also let's have lunch together later after class.

Jimin: I would love too but I'm with my friends.

Jungkook: sure it's okay I want u to meet my friends too.

Jimin: umm.. Yeah sure also I'm sorry if I just run like yesterday.

Jungkook: it's okay Jimin, I understand that you left my friend for me.

Jimin: h-hey don't be like that.

*school bell*

Jimin: I need to go. I'll see you later then?

Jungkook: sure bye my Jimin

Jimin: goodbye Jungkook.

On Class

Teacher: Is there's someone who wants to tell me Why does a year consist of 365 days and a day of 24 hours?
No one is raising their hands? Okay let me call you Miss Lisa.

Lisa: Ummm Me?

Teacher: Yes, do you know the answer Miss Lisa?

Lisa: I- ahh dont know

Whole Class starts Laughing

Teacher: Shush it Everyone anyone who knows the answer?

I raise my hand because why not?

Teacher: okay yes Mr. Jimin

Jimin: A year, 365 days, is the time it takes for the Earth to travel around the Sun. A day, 24 hours, is the time it takes for the Earth to spin around once on its axis.

Teacher: okay Mr. Jimin great job. We'll proceeds to Another question if someone answer this question, they will be excempted in my Exam. Why is the sky blue?

I raised my hand again.

Teacher: Yes Mr. Jimin again

Jimin: Solar radiation sunlight is scattered across the atmosphere by a process called diffused sky radiation. The sky is blue because much more short-wave radiation--blue light--is scattered across the sky than long-wave radiation--red light.

Teacher: very good! You're excempted on my exam.

Bell rings.

Teacher: okay everyone class dismissed

Hoseok: bro got a brain!! You're so awesome

Taehyung: He always got it since birth HAHA.

??? : ehem excuse me? Mr. Park Jimin?

Jimin: Yes? Is there anything you need?

??? : I want you to come with us please.

Jimin: Ahhhh

End of Chapter.