No Feelings 🥀✨🔫

Au: Eburnean Tommy and Realistic Minecraft

Tw: mentions of abuse and scars

Requested by LoOs3_r1nG (I'm really sorry I mixed up your request)
_______________________________________
Techno's POV

I was giving my horse an apple when I heard a crash from the nearby forest. My head whipped around but I saw no one, so I equipped my sword and walked towards the forest, treading carefully so I wouldn't scare the thing off.

When I got to the outer edge of the forest, I heard some rustling from a bush around 20 meters away. I walked over, and saw a lock of white hair poking out. I raised my sword, prepared to attack, but I guess the thing knew I was there, and it jumped out and put it's hands up, and I gasped in shock.

It was Tommy, but he had white hair, no expression on his face, and a fuck ton of scars on his body. He stared at me with an almost cloudy glaze in his eyes.

"Tommy, are you ok? What the hell happened to you?!" I yelled, grabbing his shoulders. When he didn't respond, I shook him, saying, "Answer the question!"

He again didn't respond, so I shook him harder. "ANSWER THE GODDAMN QUESTION, TOMMY!" I screamed, angry that he didn't answer.

Tommy looked up into my eyes, his face still wearing the same expression, except his eyes looked glassy. That's when I realised how bad this situation was. Tears gathered in my eyes as I said "Okay. Let's go."

We walked to my house, and I stopped to finally feed the apple to my horse. When we got inside, I thought of something that could help me get an answer.

"Do you wanna write down what happened?" I asked, not trying to force him into anything. Surprisingly, he nodded and I grabbed some paper and a pencil. He took them and scribbled for a few minutes before handing it back.

I looked over it for a couple of seconds and I felt all of the colour drain from my face. "What in the blood gods..." I muttered, gripping the paper tightly.

The paper had words like scars, help, and even revive book on it. But the worst thing on it was the word Dream with a frowning face beside it. I looked up at Tommy, who was staring at me.

"He... did this to you?" I asked. Tommy nodded, shaking slightly.

"But why? Why would he even do that?!" I exclaimed, starting to cry. I couldn't believe that Dream would do that to him. Wasn't exile enough?!

Tommy rubbed my back, which made me start sobbing. I grabbed Tommy and hugged him tight, like it was the last hug I would ever give him.

A little while later I calmed down, still hugging Tommy. He didn't seem like he really knew what to do, but still continued hugging me. I felt myself starting to doze off, so I muttered "Love you, Tommy.." (platonic) before falling asleep in his arms.