Mugged 🌹🔪

Oops- my finger slipped and now you have angst :)

Tw: heavy violence, stabbing/being cut, graphic descriptions of wounds, vomiting, blood, being mugged, passing out, etc.

As I said, angst :D
_______________________________________
Tubbo's POV

22:09

I put my phone in my pocket and walked as quickly as I could. I had to get home in 11 minutes, and I didn't want to be late. Not that I'd get in trouble, but my home was pretty far away, and besides, I couldn't have a sleepover at Tommy's place.

I turned the corner at the bus stop, and I sighed, wishing buses would be operating this late. Unfortunately, they stop travelling at 9:45pm, so that was my luck.

Just as I passed the bus stop, I suddenly got pushed over, the force knocking me onto the edge of the pavement. I yelped in shock, not expecting it at all.

I felt someone's foot on my chest, and they were pressing down. It hurt to breathe, and I could really only get strangled gasps of air.

"Give me all your cash. Now." the person said, gesturing towards my wallet, which fell out of my pocket. I picked it up and, with a trembling hand, gave him all of my money, including the allowance I got to get Lani a gift for her birthday.

"And the phone."

I looked towards my phone and grabbed it. I started putting it in my bag, but I was stopped by the person dragging a blade across my arm. Deep.

I screamed in pain, tears pouring down my face as he took the phone and left more wounds on my arms before leaving. I slowly sat up and crawled over to a wall, which I leaned against. It was cold and made me shiver, which aggravated my cuts.

It took all my courage to look at them, but when I did I wished I hadn't. They were gruesome, deep wounds, and blood was gushing out of them. There was even some pus starting to form in the wounds.

That was too much for my body to handle, and my stomach leapt into my throat. I leaned over to my side, where I puked up my dinner, and whatever snacks I had eaten before and after that, which made my head hurt so bad. I gasped for air when I could, and that wasn't often.

After a while, I stopped heaving, and I slumped against the wall again, tired and in pain. My head felt heavy and light at the same time, and black dots flew around my vision. The last thing I could remember before passing out was a figure running towards me, shouting my name.
_______________________________________
Yum

Angst

Sorry if that was really graphic- I hope it wasn't