Doomsday 🥀🍦

Just gonna supply you guys with fluffy angst, gotta love some of that!

Well- it's more angst than fluff, but at least you have fluff-

Tw: nuking, blowing up, death, fire, crying, descriptions of burns, a lot of angst and pain
_______________________________________
Tubbo's POV

Well, this is it. I got the green light to do this from Dream and Sam, so I locked my option in. This is the true Dream SMP finale, and it will end with my nukes. When I pressed the button, sirens went off, saying that there was one hour until the nukes deployed and blew up the land we knew and loved.

I ran over to Snowchester, where Ranboo and Michael were. I hugged them both, and they hugged back. "I'm so sorry this has to happen.." I said quietly, suddenly feeling overwhelming sadness.

"It's alright, Tubbo, it had to be done." Ranboo responded, and Michael nodded. That made me break down into tears, and I hugged them both tightly, apologising again and again.

"Let's try and make the most of the time we have left." Ranboo suggested, and I smiled weakly, nodding. I needed to make sure my family was happy during this.

We went inside and Michael immediately grabbed his toys, urging us to play with him. He didn't know about what was going on, and I really didn't want him to know. It wouldn't be fair to let it make him sad.

"Sure, we can play!" Ranboo said, smiling and taking one of the toys Michael had. I also took one, though I didn't trust myself to say much, in case I ended up crying again.

We played a game where we were a happy family, doing random stuff, like cleaning the house and going to the park. I wished that I could do that with them again, but I couldn't. All I could do was protect them as best I could so they might stay alive during this. After a while of playing, more sirens went off.

"Attention. The bombs will deploy in one minute. Get to a safe place with your loved ones. Attention. The bombs will deploy in one minute. Get to a safe place with your loved ones."

I grabbed Michael and Ranboo's hands and ran to the small, cozy room I constructed for this exact occasion. It didn't have much in it, except for dim fairy lights and a fluffy carpet. At this time, the sirens had changed from saying it was one minute to saying it was thirty seconds.

I hugged my husband and child tightly. "I love you two so fucking much... you don't know how much you mean to me." I murmured, silent tears spilling from my eyes.

"I love you too, Tubbo, far more than I can explain." Ranboo nodded and hugged back. Michael just made random sounds, and they sounded so innocent. He thought this was just an ordinary hug, not our last one.

"Attention. The bombs will deploy in 10 seconds. You should now be in safe place with your family now, if you aren't, then curl up on the ground, protecting yourself as much as you can. Attention. The bombs will deploy in 3."

"2."

"I love you two so much!"

"1."

"I love you too! More than you'll know!"

And that was when everything blew up around us. But we stayed in the hug until our last breath. I felt the fire from the bombs spread onto us, and heard Michael screaming in pain. That hurt me way more than any bomb could.

I held on to them both tightly, the fire spreading onto us. The burning was excruciating, and I whimpered from the pain, not able to scream from how much crying I did before.

Ranboo screamed, though, and shook violently, trying to get it off of him. I could tell that he wouldn't give up. He shielded me and Michael, and I looked at him, my vision extremely clouded, then down at Michael.

My eyes widened when I saw he was already dead, his burns showing his bones. I hid my face in Ranboo's chest, violently sobbing. I regretted setting the bombs off, and regretted even thinking about it to begin with.

"Tubbo..."

"Y-Yeah?"

"Don't regret this... it was going to happen anyways..." Ranboo murmured, noticeably fighting for every breath. I wasn't handling much better, and a sudden whiteness was blurring my vision.

"I love you.." I whispered, feeling my legs buckle under me, unable to work upon my command anymore. There was a ringing in my ears, and I could barely hear what he replied with as I exhaled for the final time, closing my eyes.

"I love you too, Tubbo... always and forever..."