So much to live for 🥀✨🔪

Au: IRL

Tw: Self delete, hanging, crying, mentions of bad mental health and talks of self delete

If you're struggling with suicidal thoughts, or anything, you can vent to me in my dm's, I really don't mind :)

Read with caution!!

Requested by MyKrewAcademia7878
______________________
Dream's POV

Dear George,

I'm probably gonna be dead by the time you see this. I want to say that I'm really sorry. I just can't do this anymore. Everything's been getting too much, and I'm done. I hope you find a different boyfriend who's an amazing person. Someone charming and handsome. Someone you can love for the rest of your life.

Even though I'll be dead, just please don't cry when you see this. That's the last thing I want. Move on from me and have a good life, ok?

I love you so much.

-Dream <3

I put the note on the desk and stood on my chair, in front of the noose. I gripped the rope with both hands, making sure it wouldn't break and fall.

"This is it." I said, laughing dryly.

My mental health was collapsing, and the best way for it to stop was to end it all, right? I couldn't go to therapy, I was too embarrassed to tell George, I just couldn't do anything about it.

And now I was here, a noose in my hands, dried tear stains on my face, and a goodbye note on my desk.

"Goodbye, George.." I muttered as I lifted the noose to bring it over my head. I knew all my problems would disappear soon, and I would finally be happy...

"DREAM!"

I felt two arms grab me. I fell onto my knees as the person locked me in a hug. I looked up to see George staring at me with tears in his eyes. Just the sight of him made me break down sobbing in his arms. "I'm s-sorry! I'm so so sorry!" I yelled between sobs.

"Shh, it's ok, I've got you Dream." George said, rubbing my back in circles.

I clung onto him like he would leave at any second. I cried into his shoulder as he hugged me, whispering sweet nothings. After a while, I stopped crying, but I still held onto him.

"Dream, do you wanna talk about it?" George asked in a soft voice.

"Yeah..." I mumbled, before clearing my throat and starting to speak.

"My mental health hasn't been so great in the past few months. I couldn't bring myself to get any kind of help, or even tell you. I thought the only way to fix it was to take my own life. It got more tempting, and I just couldn't do it anymore, George, and now you're probably angry and wanna break up with me!" I yelled the last part, starting to cry again.

"Hey, hey, it's fine, I'm not angry at you. You just made a stupid decision, and we all do that. I'll try and get you a therapist, so you don't have to keep your feelings bottled up. Now, let's go and watch a movie, k?" George said, wiping my tears.

"S-sure..." I whispered.

We both stood up and left the room. George grabbed a blanket and some snacks, and we sat on the couch and watched Finding Nemo. About halfway through the movie, I felt my eyes getting heavy, and I put my head on George's shoulder. I knew I was safe with him, no matter what.

"Goodnight, my love." George said before I fell asleep.
_______________________________________

I'm so sorry this took a long time! I will try and get everyone's requests done, but I'm mainly focusing on SMP Elementary at the moment.

Word count: 621 words