People Fucking Suck 🥀✨ 🔫

Ok- another vent oneshot-

But today we have neurodivergent Wilbur because I said so >:)

Please stop me from writing :D

Requested by: no one-

Tw: mocking, being rude, violent fantasies, crying
_______________________________________
Wilbur's POV

I covered my ears from the loud noises in the school's workshop. My woodwork class was always the worse, as people thought they could fuck around in there.

Immediately, I noticed some girl also covering her ears, but staring at me with an evil smirk. I knew what she was doing almost a second later. She was mocking me.

The girl had been annoying me the past few days, and other kids were also pissing me off. But she was by far the worst one. She acted like we were best friends one second, then calls me a bitch the next. I really didn't get why she would do that at all!

I really wanted to wipe that smirk off her face, along with the skin it was attached to, but I just balled up my fists and looked at the ground, trying not to cry. Of course, it didn't work, and silent tears welled up in my eyes.

My friend Charlie walked over to me. "Hey, Wilbur, are you alright?" he asked, looking at me in concern.

"I'm fine." I said, suddenly irritated with everything and everyone. It's just so hard being in school when you're neurodivergent and overwhelmed.

Charlie nodded and left me alone, and I continued working on my project. The kid beside me was annoying me, and when we were packing up, I had just reached the table when he grabbed my project and handed it to me, when I could've done it myself!

"Don't touch my shit." I muttered, swiping it from his hands. I seriously couldn't handle any more people, and I was so glad it was the last period.

"I was only helping!" he replied, rolling his eyes. Fantasies of me ripping his face off ran through my mind, and I felt a sensation in my hands, a gravitational pull, if you will. But I didn't indulge in said fantasies.

I walked over to the teacher and handed him my project before going back to my workbench, where the girl who mocked me was standing.

"Why were you being so rude to him? He was only trying to help!" she said, looking at me with her stupid fucking smirk that made me want to tear her face off as well.

"I can do it myself, I'm not a two year old!" I exclaimed, anger coursing through me.

"Oh my god stop being so rude!" she said before walking away. Now I was dangerously close to having a meltdown in class. But I knew I could hold myself together.

The bell went a few minutes later, and I grabbed my bag and swiftly walked out of school. I wiped my eyes to make it look like I wasn't crying before reaching Phil's car.

"Hey mate, how was school today?" Phil asked, smiling at me in a comforting way.

"It was alright!" I lied, smiling back.
_______________________________________

Haha- don't mind me, just writing semi-vents and projecting my feeling onto DSMP members- ;w;