I Still Love You (Shoni)

After season 2, Shelby and Toni get back together. (Leah told everyone about the experiment in this one shot)

The eight girls and eight boys remain on the rooftop for a moment. Shelby is so distracted by the feeling of the open air on her skin once more that she jumps slightly when she feels Toni's hand in hers. Their eyes meet, blue on brown, and Toni smiles softly at the blonde.

"Can we talk inside for a bit?" Toni asks, uncharacteristically timid. 

"Of course," Shelby nods and follows Toni inside the bunker. 

She hopes that Toni wants to talk about them and their relationship. Shelby misses the brunette so much. Her cuddles, her kisses, everything. 

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Shelby questions. 

"I've been blaming you for missing the boat. Even if you had flagged it down, it's unlikely that bitch would have stopped her fucked up experiment. What happened to Martha isn't your fault, it's however is running this shit show, and Martha's going to be fine now. I still love you, I always have. I miss you, Shelbs," Toni confesses.

"I miss you too, Toni. So much. When we get out of here, I'm going to tell my dad to fuck off and move to Minnesota with you. If you want that, that is. Want us," Shelby replies.

"Of course I do. I want you. Be my girlfriend again?" Toni practically begs, "I can't promise it'll be easy, and we will probably fight sometimes, but I love you and I want you."

Shelby smiles and kisses Toni, running her fingers through brown locks. Toni smiles against the blonde's lips, cupping Shelby's check in her hand. They kiss for a few moments before pulling apart, resting their foreheads together.

"So is that a yes?" Toni asks.

"Yes" Shelby replies, kissing Toni once more.

It's going to be a hell of a fight to escape from Gretchen's evil clutches, but with Shelby and the gang by her side, she knows that they can do anything as long as they are together, forever.