Falling: Four

(06-03)

ARTICLE 0213372

We are authorized to publish this article. This chance was given by Mr. and Mrs. Cadmon Meldin and his family.

After 3 weeks of being silent, The Meldin Family had already spoken about the accident happen. General Surgeon Ariel Meldin age 31 years old together with his family, Dr. Charity Samson-Meldin age 30, Aaron Meldin age 11, and one of the twins Aaren Meldin age 2, got in an accident last May 20xx. Last Thursday was the last day that the Meldin will saw their sibling, Ariel Meldin.

We are very sorry to announce, that Ariel Meldin and his wife, Charity Meldin did not make it. They were DOA as the hospital released a statement to us. We are glad that their children were safe and just bruises on their bodies. Although, the youngest from the Meldin, the other twin, there's no report if she's with them or not or where is she. Some people think that maybe she also died during the accident.

Now, Meldin Clan as you know will continue to run their business but will be private from now on.

Sending our deepest condolences to the Meldin Family. Both respectful doctors are now taken from us. Fly free our bravest heroes, Thank you for saving people.