Chapter: 6

(A/N) Hey there, everyone! I'm so glad that you're all enjoying my first fanfiction ever. It excites me to see that there are people who want me to write more. So, yeah! I'll keep it up! I now present you with chapter 6. Enjoy!

(Maka's P.O.V.)

"Soul!" I yelled and I tried to stop his body from its violent shaking, but Soul continued to violently tremble. His yells of agony were about to drive me insane.

"This can't be happening!"

"Somebody, anybody, please help!" I screamed, and instantly started panting. I continued to scream however; Soul was not going to suffer any more than he already has!

I tried to push my wheelchair, but my limbs felt brittle. "Damn it! Why now?!" No... No! I was not going to lose faith! This time, I had to save him! I grabbed the arms of my wheelchair, and tried with all my might to lift myself up and out. I groaned from the strain I was putting on my arms. "Please, let me help him, just this once!"

I lifted myself up, but my attempt to actually run was an utter failure. I stood, and then started to walk, occasionally swaying from side to side trying to keep my balance. I made it a foot or two away from the room door, but that was when my legs decided to give out, causing me to fall on the floor, my hand knocking over a vase that was placed on the shelf near Soul's bed. The vase crashed upon my head, and my vision began to fade out.

"Why can't I do anything...?"

(Soul's P.O.V.)

Is that... Maka, who's next to me? Is it really? And to think that she'd still care about me after I accused her of falling in love with Kid. God damn, I'm so stupid! Why do I always accuse people with out listening to them? I've done it so many times, and yet, this time, it almost cost me my life.

Wait... What's going on?! My body feels like... Argh! It hurts! I feel like I'm burning, slowly frying. What the hell is... ARGH! My head! Am I being shocked?! It sure as hell feels like it, but nothing about me is happening! Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit! The pain! I can't bear it anymore! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!?!

Maka, I woke her up, and... she looked so peaceful too... She's... Screaming... But why? Is it... Because of me...? She's trying to move her wheelchair, but... she can't... She's trying to move her body... But why can't she...? She... wasn't hurt... Was she...? Damn... Maybe Kid did something... To her... She's... Standing and... Walking... She's so close to the door... She... Fell over... And knocked over the vase... It landed on her head... She's... Stopped moving...

Maka... No... Please... Stop this... Torture...