Chapter: 7

Soul lay on the bed, yelling and shaking, and Maka, on the floor with a vase shattered upon her head, unconscious. 

 (Soul's P.O.V.)

My vision was blurring, and all of the sounds around me were slowly fading away. I felt like I was alone, with nothing around me. I was just in a blank space. 

"Maka...?" I whispered. 

"Maka?" I said it a little louder. "What is this? Where am I?" 

I could hear somewhat silent mumbles, but I couldn't understand what was being said. Hell, it barely even sounded like English to me. The mumbles soon became louder, and after a few seconds, I think I could understand what was being said.

"Get her out of here! As if she wasn't already in a bad enough condition! What was she thinking?"

"Quickly, prepare the needle. It will relax his muscles."

"I hope they're both alright."

"What's going on?" I thought. Suddenly, a few shadowy figures were coming into view. I could just make out that one was a doctor and the two others next to him were nurses.

I opened my eyes slowly, and everything came into vision. The pain was gone, and it was so nice. My muscles weren't tense anymore, and I felt cold. It was like heaven. Then I remembered. Maka...

"I-Is Maka... Is she okay?" I was able to ask. The doctor froze in his place, and after a few seconds of idleness, he responded with, "She'll be fine. She just hit her head. We're taking good care of her, don't worry."

I relaxed. Thank goodness... I felt bad. I knew she was worried about me, and yet, I just seemed to stress her out even more. God, I'm a dumbass.

"C-Can I t-talk to her? Just for a l-little. P-Please...?" The doctor looked at me, and slightly hung his head. "Not at this very moment, but maybe another time. Sorry."

"It's fine. My fault for asking."

"Just get some rest. Your body was extremely tense, and we'll be sure you see her sooner or later."

"T-Thank you." I rested my head against the pillow. Maka... Please, be alright just like the doctor says...

 (Maka's P.O.V.)

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!"

I screamed in pain. What the hell is going on?! THIS ISN'T WHAT I ASKED F- AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!

"Be calm. The pain will be gone soon." He held up his drill to my leg, and neared it to my thigh.

"STOP!! PLEASE!!" I yelled. Tears stained my flustered face. Why is this happening to me...

Soul... Please... Help... This place is fucking crazy...

______________________________________________________

And there you have it! Chapter seven. Yes, yes, I know it's very short, but don't worry because the next few chapters might be a bit longer. Once again, thank you guys so much for supporting this story! I'm really glad that people are so eager to read it! Bye bye!