You're All I Need

Val POV

I stopped back at my apartment quickly when we got home from our trip. The girls were already sleepy, so I tucked them in when we arrived at Marshall's house, but quickly ran home for a minute just to make sure my apartment was still standing. I grabbed the mail and threw it in my purse before grabbing an overnight bag to place some clothes and the Easter goodies that I had in store for my little girls.

We spent the holiday with Marshall and his family. It was low-key, but it included an egg hunt for Cassaundra and Bella, and we had a nice ham dinner with all the fixings. Easter bunny had left a treasure hunt with different types of candy hidden throughout the huge house. I think Marshall and I had as much fun as the kids did running from room to room to look for the clues and shake the eggs to see what was inside. It was perfect. My daughters and I hadn't had such a fun holiday...ever.

It wasn't until later that night that Marshall revealed to me that he wanted to treat me to something special the following week. That Friday night I was to spend the night at Marshall's with my girls staying in what had now basically become their bedroom when we stayed at Marshall's. Hailie would be there for the weekend, so she could look after them for a few hours that night.

~~~~

That next Friday night after work, I took the girls straight to Marshall's where Hailie had brought her doggies. My daughters were thrilled to play with the puppies and Hailie told me to have a fabulous time...whatever that meant. It was exciting to have a man plan a surprise for me like this. I was having all sorts of new experiences with Marshall. He was the man I dreamt of all my life.

Marshall drove me through the summer streets of Detroit, and we ended up at his studio, Heaven. What does this man have up his sleeve? Nobody was there as we walked through the quiet halls. He brought me to a back room where there was a chair that turned, and a pretty lady with dark-framed glasses and her hair piled on top of her head named Renata. He gave her a friendly hug and explained that they had worked together before several times. Marshall told me she was a famous makeup artist who has worked with the biggest celebrities. Also, that she does make up for commercials and magazines. I felt bad that she was taking time out of her busy schedule just for me.

"I'll leave you two ladies alone." Marshall kissed my head and exited the room.

"Now," Renata clapped her hands and looked at my face. "Marshall told me you would enjoy a professional makeover. Your skin has cool overtones to it." She chose a foundation and held it by my face, then used a clear liquid as a base.

I wanted to absorb everything she did, "How can you know which shade is correct?"

"I dab it on my wrist. If the pigment blends, it is a match."

Renata ran something over my eyelids, then used a brush to apply powder over my entire lid. Another brush was used to trace the crease with a dark color. I watched her grab an additional brush to blend.

"How many brushes do you use just for eyes?" I wanted to know.

"Typically, five or six."

Renata continued to explain the process as she proceeded to apply makeup to my face, complete with false lashes. I felt like a different woman.

Marshall POV

"Hey baby, you look hot!" I entered the room after playing around in the studio for an hour or two with Valentina looking fly as fuck! "Renata, thanks for taking care of my girl."

"It was my pleasure."

"You might wanna get going though. It's about to storm outside."

Val thanked Renata profusely before she left us alone to make it out of there before the rain started. I opened the plastic takeout bag in my hand to give Val one of the sandwiches I had ordered for us for dinner. We found our way to my office, I lit a candle on the coffee table that separated us, and we dug into our food.

As we finished eating, the wind was rustling outside, and a huge boom sounded.

"I guess it's safe to say the storm moved in." My eyes moved toward the window, then at Val.

She blinked those long lashes at me and got up to walk around the table and land in my arms, "Thank you, Marshall. My life has become so exciting since I met you."

"I love you baby. I want you to be happy."

Valentina kissed me hard and swirled our tongues together.

"I missed you this week." I whispered to her as I ran the back of my fingertips over her shoulders and down her sides.

"I missed you too Marshall." Valentina got up from my lap to go perch herself on my desk. Another flash of lightning lit up the room and thunder sounded. The wind and rain roared outside the studio. Valentina pulled her shirt off over her head and her titties bulged out of her black bra making her so tempting. "I love watching you in this studio."

"Yeah?" I rose from my seat and went over to join Val at my desk and put my arms around her to massage her ass over her jeans as I kissed her.

"The way your mind works Marshall, you're brilliant."

I slid my hands in the back of her pants of ran my fingers over her thong. I slowly unbuttoned her jeans and slid them off her legs. Valentina now sat on the desk in my office wearing a black bra and thong and I couldn't resist her. I unhooked her bra to slide it off her arms and she reached out to place her hands around my neck. I played with her titties as we were alone at night at the studio with rain pounding on the window.

"I dreamed of us being like this for so long baby. Alone." I kissed her neck. "Together." Another sloppy kiss.

Valentina started undoing my fly to find that my dick was already pulsing at the excitement of doing her there at the studio. I lined up my manhood with her pussy and ran it over her thong a few times. My cock was glistening with pre-cum. Val hurriedly took her thong down her legs and threw it across the room. I slid myself into her body until I filled her all up, and it was heavenly.

Val gasped, "Marshall, you feel so good baby."

That turned me on even more and we moved smoothly together on my desk, moaning in each other's pleasure.

I was trying to hold out, but I hadn't been with her in a couple days, and it was hot. So hot! Valentina looked gorgeous all made up like that, "Oh, baby girl you're gonna make me cum so hard." I put my hand behind her at the small of her back to draw her into me with each thrust.

"Oh, Marshall. Oh, shit." Val grabbed onto my back forcefully and wrapped her legs tightly around me. She moaned and grinded her beautiful body against me as beads of sweat appeared on her newly made over face. I could feel Val's pussy tighten up and then pulse around my dick when her juices spurted.

That sent me over the edge, and I climaxed right as Val did while I held her perfect body tight against me.

We laid down to hold each other under a blanket on the couch in my office by candlelight listening to the storm. I knew I had found something special with Valentina. I had discovered a love I never knew existed.