2: The Arrival

wooo. remade the first chapter. i changed up some parts to feel natural for me to write. please enjoy.

-----

(this part is long, but important. initiating copy paste.)

Everything stopped, and Epsilon sighed, he didn't want it to come to this.

"Ugh, not this time buddy." church said while throwing his sniper away and turned to the reds and blues. delta appeared next to church.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked

"I'm sure, start a recording for me D." Epsilon said.

"Recording." the green hologram monotonously stated.

"Hey guys, if you are hearing this, it means you did it. You won."

"You kicked the shit out of Hargrove's forces. I knew you could, but this is my last stop."

"See, when I came into this world, I was really just a collection of someone else's memories."

"But with your help, these memories, they took form, they became my voice, my personality, and after a while, I began to make brand new memories of my own. All of these things are what make me who I am, but they are also holding me back. I can't run this suit. As Epsilon, but if I erase my memories, if I... Deconstruct myself. The fragments I'll leave behind will have the strength to get you through this, I believe that."

"I wish there was another way. But I am leaving this message, as well as others, in the hopes that you will understand why I have to go this time."

Epsilon laughed "it was actually Doyle who made me realize something I'd never thought of before. There are so many stories where, some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after."

"But the hero, Never gets to see that ending, they'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference, they'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith. Ain't that a bitch."

After that Epsilon appeared in a pitch black area and he sighed to himself, "alright universe do your fucking worst."

(copy paste done.)

*in some secluded part of the universe*

"now is not your time, you still have much to do." a mysterious calming voice spoke out.

*back to church*

the monotone voice of FILLS spoke up, "Epsilon unit failing, prepping transportation to safer location."

"WAIT WHAT?!?" church shouted.

"New location found, transportation starting." FILLS said.

"NO! FILLS STOP! DON'T DO THIS TO ME!" Church protested as the AI ignored him.

"Transportation 73% complete." FILLS updated as a swirling vortex appeared.

"NOOOOOOOOO-" church yelled out, attempting and failing to escape the portal.

"Transportation successful." FILLS's voice echoed through church's figurative ears. his thinking process felt scrambled. he realizes that he is starting to feel. Feel his body shift from light to a physical form. numbing sensations spread through his limbs. his stomach felt like it had fliped upside down. although he gained a body again, he knew something was off about his new form.

*TFP universe. Earth 2011, Nevada USA.*

it was a peaceful sunny day. a cheerful calm forest danced in the small breeze. everything was peaceful until time and space decided to mess themselves up with a wormhole of a ground bridge. the green portal spat out a blue seeker, who landed with a mouthful of dirt after face planting. the ground bridge dissapeared without a trace.

"stupid fuqing computer." church grumbled in his new form.

he sits himself up to scan the area. church looks at his new body with awe. he some how became a 28 foot sleek humanoid robot. his armored plating was decorated with parts of a old military earth aircraft. 

"holy sit." church whispered as he looks around. "wait. WHERE the fuq AM I?"

-----

the original author had some plans about a rival appearing from red vs blue to face church. i have no idea who that was going to be. so i am going to do the next best thing. have the rival introduction prolonged in the story until i can decide who it is or get the answer from Prime987.

thank you for reading. it would be kind if some of you lively readers support the original author. it would be generous of you to write a comment down bellow about ideas, requests, funny crap or how you feel today. voting on the story will be amazing as well.

here's the parting tip of the chapter, if you ever have to dissect anything, wear an apron. come back next weekend for a new submission.