6: Fowler Lecture

Woo. Like I said. Usually every weekend, there will be a chapter. Sorry it had to be on a sunday. Work was rough on me on Saturday.

-----

Church was still on the top of the base. His camo-programming activated due to it being day time. some helicopter blades whirled in the distance. Looks like Fowler is going to pay a visit. Once the government official landed, Church made his presence known.

"What brings you here William?" Church had startled Fowler.

Fowler smiled, "Nice to see you too," He puts on a more serious face. "But I have to speak to Prime."

"Recent wrecks and civilian risks?" Church rolled his optics.

Fowler sighed as he went into the base.

"Just be gentle on them. We recently lost someone." Church warned before heading down himself.

Church retreated to his room while Fowler lectured the bots on their recklessness. He finds the kids hiding in his room. Church face palmed and cursed under his breath. Optimus must of told them to hide from Fowler so that he won't get an earful.

Church points at the humans. "You brats are lucky I respect prime enough to refrain information from Will."

The sad truth about Church is that he hates everyone for something. He may not judge at first glance, but there is always a list of reasons that a single person has to be annoying to Church. He didn't even know the humans for five minutes before one of them (miko) pissed him off.

Bumblebee peaked into Churches room. ":Fowler is gone now. I don't know how you befriended him. His grumpiness is greater then Rachet's.:"

Raf giggled at the scout's statement.

Church picked up the three children and carried them into the main room. He puts them down on the elevated portion that Fowler uses.

Rachet swung his servos in frustration. "Blasted Earth tech. Cliffjumper's signal just came online."

Church froze in shock. His optics focused on Rachet.

"Who's Cliffjumper?" Miko asked at a comprehensible speed.

Church leaned in close to whisper a short explanation. "He was a good friend of mine. He recently died to after he was captured by Starscream. I watched him parish before my very eyes."

Arcee speaks up. "If there's any chance that Cliff's alive."

Optimus interrupts her. "Rachet, prepare sick bay. We may need it."

All the Autobots except Rachet walk to the ground bridge.

"HEY!" Miko shouted. "What can we do?"

Optimus activates his battle mask. "Remain with Rachet."

Church glares at Miko. "And DON'T follow us."

Miko awed in disappointment. Rachet does the same soon after.

-----

Gonna end it here. Sorry. writing this on Saturday at 12:49. My bad sleeping patterns are catching up to me. I think the cube of spaghetti I had for dinner had some dark energon. That was an impressive cube though.

come by next week. Comment some random scrap. Vote if you want. Goats can and will eat sidewalk chalk. Have a good week.