Chapter 1

My favorite song🎵 💖

Marinette's POV

i woke up early and got ready so i could get to school, tiki's still asleep so I put her in my purse after i got dressed

what Mari's wearing 

Maris hair but midnight blue

as i finished up by putting my shoes on i ran out the door and ran to school, once i got there i headed to class, I don't know why but i had a good feeling about today, I sat in my seat and after 20 minutes the class started pilling in and taking ...

as i finished up by putting my shoes on i ran out the door and ran to school, once i got there i headed to class, I don't know why but i had a good feeling about today, I sat in my seat and after 20 minutes the class started pilling in and taking their seats, a minute after everyone was in the class Mrs. Bustier had walked in trying to get everyone's attention, after a couple of minutes the class went quiet and Mrs. Bustier had started the lesson.

after a few minutes my phone had buzzed, i took it out and looked at a message, i taped on it and started reading it. it said-

"hello Mrs. Dupin Chang, I have messaged you to inform you that you have won the essay contest and that you have won the trip for your class to come to Gotham, contact me for us to set the trip up my number is XXX-XXX-XXXX"

-Bruce Wayne

I smiled and put my phone away 'ill contact him during break' I thought, after about twenty minuets it was time for break so I called Mr. Wayne and we talked about the arrangements

hour time skip later

i was sitting in the class when Alya came up to me, I really didn't want to be near her today, she made it all the way to me and started yelling "HOW COULD YOU MARI-SLUT, YOU NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO LILA THIS INSTINT!""ok, first what did i do and second no" "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID, YOU TOLD LILA TO JUMP OFF THE IFFAL TOWER AND NOONE WOULD MISS HER" "do you have any proof?" "NO, BUT LILA WOULDNT LIE" Mrs. Bustier walked in and said "alright class please take your seats I have a announcement" Alya stormed off and sat back by Lila, "alright I got a email during the break saying someone had won a paid trip to Gotham in this class, so we will be leaving on Wednesday so pack your things, today or tomorrow and bring your luggage to the school on Wednesday or meet everyone at the airport, were we will get our plane tickets and go from there!"  everyone was excited when guess who took the credit "oh, I cant believe i won!, I cant wait to see my Dami-boo I haven't seen him for so long" all the class but me ofc, turned there attention to Lila, Alya walked up to her "Lila who's Dami-boo?" "Dami-boo is Damien Wayne, I had also dated him before I moved here, he always had a crush on me he's very sweet and kind" "Thats so cute!" 'Great, she should know that Damien Wayne is called Gotham's ice prince because of how he acts' what I do my research?

the day just went on like usual, I got beaten up for Lilas lies and when school ended I went to the attic in the bakery, this was the usual but I had Chloe near me in school and she would help me, but she got sick and had to stay in her room.

i had went to pack my stuff up for the trip and decided to bring my commissions with me to finish them, right now I'm working on a suit for jagged and decided to work on that when i was done packing, lets hope something wont happen for awhile.

to be continued

(auther notes)

i decided to mak chloe nice in this, im contimplating weather to keep the kwamis or not i might have to , idk, comment or not if i should or shouldnt if i dont keep kwamis then the whole adrian thing will just be in human form if that makes sence, idk