Chapter 5

Dick Grayson P.O.V

I was heading to the lobby to tour the French class visiting, I keep thinking back to the two girls that were supposed to keep an eye on, if I'm correct I think their names were Lila and... Marinette. I was snapped out of my thoughts by yelling? I sped up to where the yelling was coming from, when I reached the lobby, I saw a group of kids arguing with a blond and a blunette haired girl which I presume she is Marinette, when I looked at her closer, I saw her crying and the blonde standing protectively Infront of the girl, I got mad and said, "shut up!" they all turned to me, then I looked at the bluenette with a worried expression and i saw her touch her cheek and then wiped her eyes, i decided to introduce myself to them " my name is Dick Grayson or dick, I don't want fighting, my brother will come in a few" right when I said that Tim walked in with.. Demon Spawn!?, i decided to ask Tim "Sup Tim, I didn't know demon spawn would be here" Tim then said "yah, he wanted to join for some weird reason" I was surprised that the demon spawn had willingly joined the French class tour, "TT, shut up" demon spawn said, just then a girl with glasses came up and asked "who are you two?", Tim got serios and said "I am Tim Drake and this is Damian, now let's start the tour" when he spoke his voice had a hint of venom, it would be hard to tell if you weren't as skeptical like us, I decided we should start the tour so we did, after a few minutes in the brunette which was Lila had started talking "Oh, my Dami-boo just love me, an blah blah blah(I think our eyes will burn by reading her lies)" I leaned towards Tim a little and whispered "does she wanna die?" Tim just smirked while drinking his coffee and said "Yup" popping the P, I looked back to the bluenette and the blonde and I was shocked to see demon spawn with them, I tapped Tims shoulder, so he turned to me, and I pointed to where Demon spawn was, I saw Tims mouth hang open and he almost dropped his coffee. When I looked back again, I saw that the group with that liar wasn't even listening while the group with demon spawn was listening to what we were saying, i now agree that I think marinette is being framed by that she devil.

Damians P.O.V(During the walk)

in mind- Let me kill her, let me kill her, let me kill this lying harlet -out of mind, I looked at the bluenette beside me and saw that she was listening to Grayson and drake talking about W.E. and when I looked at the rest of the class I saw they weren't even paying attention "TT", I remember the conversation from yesterday conversation 

Flashback in 3rd person

d-damian

b-bruce

t-tim

j-jason

dg-dick

a-alfred

all the bat boys+ Alfred were gathered in the Batcave

D- TT, why are we hear

J- yah, what do you need?

B- we looked up the French class that is visiting, and found some people that i want everyone to keep an eye on when they tour the class.

DG-why?

T- look *pulls up two profiles*

(if you don't remember)

profile

Full Name: Lila Rossi

Nickname: Lie-la

Email: ############

Phone Number: ###-###-####

school record:

suspensions-5

expulsions-4

reports-bullying, threatening, suicide bating, theft, murder, lying, destruction of property, disrespecting a teacher, blackmailing, disrupting class, copywrite, sexual assault/harassment, framing, etc.

info: has lied about celebrities, moves every time lies are exposed, suicide baited a girl with blue hair, attacked a girl who was one year younger, killed two twins who were popular, tried to seduce multiple males, etc.

DG- WTF!

A- Language master Dick

DG-sorry Alfred

D- so were dealing with a lying harlet

T-yup, here's the second one

profile

Full Name: Marinette Dupain Chéng

Nickname: Mari

Email: ###########

Phone Number: ###-###-####

School Record:

suspension-1: was excused bye the victim Lila Rossi

straight A student

comes late

bullies

info: nice and kind girl, was revealed of faking it by Lila Rossi and her class, had been reported of many bad actions, bullies a kind young girl named Lila Rossi, accused of working with hawkmoth. etc.

T- before you judge her B and I think she's being framed by that Lila girl in the class.

D- TT, we'll find out

DG- I agree with demon spawn, we can't know

T- actually, I've met her she seems genuinely nice, and this all started when that Lila girl came to her school, plus she had some... injuries and i could see that her hand was heavily bandaged.

D- ...

DG- what happened to her?

B- either the Paris's super villain, class, or it could be something at home, id like to have someone keep an eye on her.

Batboys- got it

End of Flashback back to damians P.O.V

i was snapped out of my thoughts by phones buzzing, when i looked towards my right i saw that Marinette and Chloe weren't here anymore, then i looked to everyone else and they were all huddled into groups watching there phones, i looked towards Tim and Dick and saw them confused, so we looked at what they were watching.

Audio

"Dont be bemused its just the news"

"Nadia chamock here reporting live from a new akuma"

"they call themselves the Slicer"

To be continued

Dont worry the next part will be out tomoeeow or after mot likly tomorrow, sorry for the wait.

(Word count: 917)