chapter 3

Tim's P.O.V

When the two girls Marinette and Chloe got out of the car I decided to call Bruce about this

T=Tim

B=Bruce

on the call

B=Hello

T-sup, B

B-Tim, why are you calling me?

T-well i thought you'd like to know that i ran into two students of the parision class.

B-What happened.

T-there class left them at the airport, they ended up having to walk to the hotel and found the coffee shop that i was at, after they said what happened i drove them to the hotel the class and them are staying at.

B-ill call the boys, you all will be touring the class while there here, and watch them.

T-K

B-bye

T-bye, B

we hung up,once we did that i thought back to the bandeges on her face and hand, so i decided to look this class up when i was at home.

Time skip after the bat meeting in the batcave

i was typing on the bat computer when B came in and asked "What are you doing Tim" i continued typing wanting to get the last two students done and answered "I wanted to look up information on this class" just then the profile of Lila Rossi pulled up and i was shocked to see what i did and i could tell B was the same.

profile

Full Name: Lila Rossi

Nickname: Lie-la

Email: ############

Phone Number: ###-###-####

school record: 

suspensions-5

expulsions-4

reports-bullying, threatening, suicide bating, theft, murder, lying, destruction of property, disrespecting a teacher, blackmailing, disrupting class, copywrite, sexual assault/harassment, framing, etc.

info: has lied about celebrities, moves every time lies are exposed, suicide baited a girl with blue hair, attacked a girl who was one year younger, killed two twins who were popular, tried to seduce multiple males, etc.

i was horrified, Bruce had said "Tim, print her profile out I want to inform everyone about what were dealing with" I nodded and then looked up and printed it out, while looking up Marinette once i found her profile i started reading it, but what caught me off guard was her smile it seemed so bright but now its dull

profile

Full Name: Marinette Dupain Chéng

Nickname: Mari

Email: ###########

Phone Number: ###-###-####

School Record: 

suspension-1: was excused bye the victim Lila Rossi

straight A student

comes late

bullies

info: nice and kind girl, was revealed of faking it by Lila Rossi and her class, had been reported of many bad actions, bullies a kind young girl named Lila Rossi, accused of working with hawkmoth. etc.

i was in disbelief so i looked at her past profiles and it seemed to turn into what we read when Lila Rossi had arrived, "B, I think Marinette has been framed and most likely bullied" I said feeling bad for the girl "i believe so to, we should keep an eye on her and that Lila girl" b said, "yeah".

(authers notes)

Sorry this is short but i have until tomorrow to turn in late work and i really need to start my work i had up to lilas profile done last night so i finished this up to realease, sorry i havnt posted much either.

(Word Count: 536)