chapter 2

Marinette's P.O.V

I woke up to the Flippin Akuma alarm going off in 2 in the Morning, I transformed and met my team at the Eifel tower I asked what happened and was told that they assumed that a kid around 5 or 6 had a night mare and it seems it was a bloody one, the Akuma looked like a demon with fire as hair and on its tail, then blades on its back that look like scales, it had long claws, with a sword on its back, there was a lot of damage and there are body's that litter the street, I was scared in full honesty I've seen many Akuma's like this but this one looked like something out of a horror story and it was hunting people to slaughter for fun my team had brought back my attention, I couldn't make a plan in time since the Akuma had found us its name was Matanza which is Spanish for slaughter, my team and I split up confusing Matanza which gave us enough time to make a plan, when we made the plan I called my lucky charm it gave me a shield like carapaces, we started the plan we had problems when we tried to get close, which was that lady element had been killed, Honey Bee had hand burned and a cut on her face, viper had been cut on his back and one on his leg, I had some cuts on my face, one long cut on my right leg a burn on my back and on my palm from when I destroyed the Akumatized abject, it was covered in fire once I broke it I purified the Akuma and used the miraculous cure which revived the dead that was killed fixed everything cleansed the street of the blood, it also healed my team but when it got to me the cure was weak so it only healed the burn on my back and the cut on my leg the other injuries were still there, I heard Chloe say "bug, are you ok?" at that the rest of my team turned toward me looking worried, after a minute they realized that I still had some of my injury's while they were all fully healed they all gasped and stared wide eyed at their leader or sister figure, after she passed out from the pain and exhaustion.

Time Skip to early morning of the day of the trip

I woke up in, I think Chloe's room so I started to get up once I did I saw Chloe, Luka, and Kagami sleeping on the couch so I said, "Guys? what happened" the three started waking up, once Chloe saw me she shot off the couch and ran to me to hug me, Luka and Kagami quickly joined in on the hug, I asked "guys, what happened?" they looked at each other and Luka said "Melodey, there was an Akuma last night...the miraculous cure healed everyone and fixed the damage but you weren't healed fully and past out for a the full day..." my eye's went wide "What!?" Chloe came to me and said "Mari-bear...you have some injury's that looked to have happened before the fight, why are they there?" "...they were from the class, and some are from..." Kagami walked up and said "from what Mari?" "from my p-parents..." they all gasped and hugged me, after a little while me and Chloe had to go to the bus, turns out Chloe grabbed my suitcase and brought it to the hotel, once we got there we sat in the back of the bus before Lila got everyone to leave us, on the ride Lila spit her lies left and right so Chloe and I put our headphones one and ignored everyone, once we reached the airport we went to grab the tickets Mrs. Bustier had said the name of the school then Lila's both were incorrect, Mrs. Bustier had started arguing with the poor lady so I stepped in "Hi my name is Marinette Dupain Chéng, I apologize for how my teacher acted, the tickets should be under my name" she looked at me with a apologetic look and looked up the tickets "yup, here are your tickets, and its fine" "thank you" i walked over and handed everyone there tickets, since I'm pretty much rich, I bought Chloe and I a first class ticket when we went to get checked Lila decided to start her Screeching "Mrs. Bustier!, Marinette stole my ticket!" "Marinette give Lila her ticket!" Chloe and I turned and Chloe said "Ridiculous Utterly Ridiculous!,  are ticket's have our names you one brain cell sheep!" Chloe dragged me to get checked and we then boarded the plain, we where sitting together and really just slept or Chloe would check my injuries, when we got to Gotham the class left Chloe and I at the airport so we started walking to the hotel but we saw a coffee shop so we went in to grab something to drink, i got a coffee with six shots and Chloe got a peppermint tea, when we went to find a seat we only saw one table but someone was already there so we walked over and said "hi I'm Marinette and this is Chloe, do you mind if we sit with you?" "Tim, and yes you two can sit here" we sat down and ten Tim asked "hey you two aren't from here are you" Chloe answered "yah were from a class trip, were from Paris" Tim spit out his coffee and looked at us "Why are you here and not with your class!?" I answered this time "they left us at the airport, but they also cant check in without us" he staired at us in disbelief and asked "Can I give you a ride to where your staying?" "sure" "alright then follow me" we followed him to a Limo, he took us to our hotel and dropped us off "thank you" "np" Chloe and I walked in (it was pretty much like at the airport) when we got to our rooms we immediately changed and went strait to bed.

(Auther Notes)

I Hope this was good, I couldn't think of a good Akuma so i hope it was good, the first chapter has been changed were she lives its in the bakery, don't hate please, and Chloe, luka, and Kagami are permanent holders of there Miraculous, The miraculous team have a type of power since there true holders. 

(Word Count: 1095)

Thats all ill say, BYE