clarification on Mari(not a chapter)

so where Assgreste had griped her was a tad bit under her elbow, the scratches that didn't heal wet where either were the scratch was or above the elbow, so that's why nobody saw them, she does have scars just hidden either by makeup, or clothes, she has a couple from Akuma's, but the rest is from her daily life like her parents, and/or Akuma class, so that's why she doesn't want a paramedic involved, she does have nightmares from the Akuma attacks once and awhile such as Siren and the floating dead bodies, theatra and the blood, and a few more, she developed a small fear with sharp objects like knives and such but doesn't show it, because if she did hawkmoth would use it against her, and she doesn't show it in her personal life because of the Akuma class, Chloe, Luka, and Kagami do not know about the class hurting her so when they first found out about the scars she said "There scars from Chat Noir or Akuma's that couldn't heal or this was the best the miraculous cure could do" yes they were shocked at first, and in the first chapter they didn't know the extent of damage would reduce the cure to where it barely healed ladybug, if that makes since.

theatra- she was a women who didn't get a part in the theater, if you didn't do as she said she would rap a string around you and it would slice were it was, lets say if it was around your arm it would go right threw it, Ladybug barely got out alive she didn't cause much damage but she did cause a lot of deaths, the cure was able to heal everything including Mari, but she could still feel the pain, so yah.

I know I'm all over the place and I'm doing a lot of drama, so please bear with me, I promise ill lay of the drama after the next chapter or two, probably a good thing if I do, well I got to go, hope this helps clarify some stuff, "I need to fix stuff" bye yall!