Chapter 1

Y/ns starts breathing heavily as she wakes up from a dream.

"Y/n! You're finally awake!" The voice of a young 8-year-old rung.

"Izuku..? You're okay..." (Y/N) mutters out.

"Huh...? Are you okay? What are you-" The boy gets interrupted by the room door busted open

"(Y/N)! Baby! You're okay!" Y/ns mother cry's out as she hugs (Y/N).

"Mom...you're also okay..." tears start to fill up in the young girl's eyes. Y/ns mom rips away from the hug and looks at her daughter with confused and sad eyes.

"What do you mean I'm okay. honey?" (Y/N)s mom asked concerned.

"I-I don't remember...I had a dream that seemed endless...I can't remember anything..?" (Y/N) replies. (Y/N) looks down on the bed sheets. Izuku then places his small hand over (Y/N)s the sudden shock was felt by the girl and she gasps.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!" Izuku cried out

"Izuku...It's okay. Don't worry about it." (Y/N) says. Her whole aura and mood changed. Her mom tried to get her to say what was wrong but, the girl wouldn't budge.

Time skip, years later ((Y/N), Age: 14))

(Y/N) was sketching in her sketchbook, 'Geez when will this godforsaken day be over?' (Y/N) thought to herself. '1:46' the clock read. '4 more minutes till next class...great...'

  Ever since the incident that happened when (Y/N) was 8, it changed her, she was quieter than before...more serious than before. Whenever someone would ask where the bright, happy, cheerful girl went she would give them all the same reply. An emotionless monotone stare. Izuku, And surprisingly Bakugou we're worried.

"Okay, class dismissed!" The teacher cheered. "Oh! And remember to do pages 163-167 for homework!" The class groaned from their teacher's last demand.
(Y/N) rushed out of the class as always. She always liked to avoid everyone whenever she can and being the first in and out of class would help with that.

"(Y/N) wait up!" Izuku yelled out and he ran to catch up to the girl. (Y/N) flinched by the sudden voice. Even tho she wouldn't talk she enjoyed Izuku's Company. She stopped and waited for the curly green-head to catch up.

"(Y/N)! Have you seen the fight that happened in the center this morning?!" Izuku happily cheered. (Y/N) nods and starts walking and Izuku follows. "It was so cool! I even have notes on that new hero's debut! Mt. Lady!" He continued as he flipped to the page that contained information about the new hero.

They finally get to the class and sadly enough the consequences of waiting for Midoriya was arriving after than usual. They sat down in their seats and then soon the class was filled.

"Good Morning class! As you know next year you will be deciding if you're future carrier! Hah, what am I saying I know you all want to be heroes!" The teacher grins and threw papers at the class.

"All of you applied to hero training!" The teacher starts and looks down at his paper "Oh and Midoriya." He finished. The class Burt's in laughter.

(Y/N) looks at Izuku and places her hand over his. She nods with a semi-empathic look on her face. Izuku smiles and switches his hand over hers. A shock Runa through (Y/N)s body as what happened when she was 8.

(Y/N) gasps and the class's attention all turned to her. "(Y/N) are you okay...?" Izuku asks. (Y/N) looks around the room clueless.

"Where am I?" (Y/N) speaks. The class filled with muttering and whispers

"Did she speak?!"

"The mute girl spoke!"

"There's no way!"

"(Y/N) you're at school.?" The teacher says confused.

"School....Oh! Now I remember! Heh I apologize!" (Y/N) says while grinning nervously. The class was in utter shock. The mute girl who has been mute for years, and didn't show emotion did just what they thought she couldn't do.

"(Y/N)! You're back to normal!" Izuku cheers,

"Haha! Izuku! What are you talking about?" The girl smiles nervously again. The curly Green-head was confused.

'Did she not know about-' Izuku thinks and gets interrupted.

"Oi!  Dumbass! What the fuck?! Did you hit your head or some shit?!" Bakugou yells to (Y/N).

"Kacchan...what are you talking about?" (Y/N) says confused.

The blonde-haired boy then yanks (Y/N) by her hair and yells to their face "YOU WENT INTO A COMA FOR 2 DAYS WHEN WE WERE 8 WHEN YOU WOKE UP THIS FUCKING NERD DID SOMETHING AND YOUR DUMBASS TURNED INTO AN EMOTIONLESS AND MUTE BITCH!"

(Y/N) hums. "I remember waking up but I think you hit your head. I never went emotionless or mute." She replies the whole class was confused.

"No! Kacchan is right! You became emotionless! And mute!" Izuku says with tears in his eyes.

"What joke are you guys playing on me! It's not funny!" (Y/N) says slightly irritated and upset.

"But (Y/-" Izuku says but stops. He looks into (Y/N)s eyes. They're not the same before the incident when they were 8. Her personality was back- but- her eyes. Seemed dead. Like she saw something traumatic. There is something she's hiding.

Izukus thinking got interrupted by a giggle. "I know you guys are joking! But please stop joking about that!" (Y/N) says, her tone slightly sarcastic.

The Bell rang meaning the school day is over. (Y/N) skips over to the exit of the room. "Come on, Izu!" The girl chimes.

"Okay..."

———
One year later ((Y/N) age; 15)

UA.

Izuku arrived at Ua. On his first day. He was confused why (Y/N) wasn't at the Entrance Exams. But he brushed it off.

Izuku entered the huge door that belonged to class 1-A, he got greeted by a Dark-Blue haired boy with glasses telling Bakugou to remove his legs from the desk.

Izuku was nervous, to say the least. 'Where's (Y/N)?...' he thinks to himself. 'I'll ask her when she's here.'

The entire school day passes. And no sign of (Y/N). Izuku became nervous and decided to call (Y/N) right after school ended.

No answer.

His anxiety grew and he walked to her house. Once he got there he knocked and (Y/N)s mom had answered the door.

"Oh! Izuku! I wasn't expecting you here!" (Y/N)s mom gleamed. "

Heh...sorry...but is (Y/N) home?" He asks. (Y/N)s mom nods and signals him to walk in. He rushes in with no hesitation and rushes to (Y/N)s room.

He slammed her bedroom door open and behold there sat the (H/C) haired Girl. She didn't flinch. Her earbuds blasted in her ears as she scribbled on some sort of paper.

Izuku quietly walks up to the girl. And peels over her shoulder to see what she was In a rush to write.

"Survey Corps Sign Up Application" read the paper. His eyes widen. He believed that the Survey Corps was a made-up story. All The Titans, Garrison, and Military Police were all made up.

"(Y/N)...?" Izuku mutters. The girl slowly turns her head in a scary matter and slowly takes off her earbud.