Chapter 10

Time-Skip. In the Utgard Castle. 

The recruits were told to rest. They all talked, especially Connie about what he saw in his village after talking for a bit they all took a nap...Well Not Ymir and Reiner.

"ALL TROOPS, WAKE UP!! GET TO THE ROOF!!" Someone up the stairs yelled panic all over her face. shaking everyone up they all started running up to the roof seeing titans trying to make the building collapse.

Everyone having 3DM gear then started to kill titans trying to make them stop trying to destroy the building.

A few moments later the recruits had finally reached the top having to block off titans along the way, causing one to be injured.

"Stop, Krista! The tower is coming apart. You'll Fall." Ymir said slightly worried holding Krista Back.

"B...but... They sacrificed themselves for us...Nanaba...Gelgar..." Krista Said shaking.

"Ahh...Damnit...So...Do we just...sit here, wait for the tower to collapse, and get eaten?" Connie muttered placing his head in his hand. "...Can't we...do...Something?....Cant me? ISN'T THERE ANYTHING WE CAN DO?! DAMNIT!! DAMNIT!! DAMNIT!!" Connie yells. "I just wanted it...to have some meaning, you know? Our mission's half-finished...and now we're gonna be wiped out...?"

"I want...to fight too. If only... I had a weapon." Krista expressed, "Then I could die fighting with them..." 

Ymir's eyes widen; "Krista... Are you still going on about that?" Ymir turned to Krista.

"What...?"

"Don't USE their deaths. Those officers didn't die so you'd have an excuse to commit suicide." Ymir scolds.

"That...that's not what-" Krist tried to fight back but gets cut off by Ymir;

"You're not like Connie or those Officers! You don't really think, "I don't want to die." You've always tried to think of a way to martyr yourself so everyone will praise you! Right?" Ymir glared.

"I...I don't..."

"Krista," Ymir stares directly at the shorter girl while holding her shoulders. "Maybe you already forgot about this nut...This is probably the end. Try to remember the promise you made when we trained all those snowy mountains...Together..." 

Krista was quiet and then remembered the promise, 

"But you have to promise me...When I reveal my secret...You'll...Go back to living by your old name."

"Never thought...I'd be seeing my last sun-rise." Connie muttered

"Connie. Give me your Knife." Ymir demands.

"Here."

"Thanks."

"What do you need it for?" Connie asks confused.

"As a weapon. I'm going to fight." Ymir bluntly states.

"What?! Ymir? What are you planning?" Reiner questioned shock all over his face.

"Who knows? I'm not even sure myself." Ymir smirked nervously and then turns to Krista, "Krista...I have no right to tell you how to l how to live. So this is just a wish of mine...for you and (Y/N)...Live your life with pride." 

"What...?" suddenly Ymir begins to dash towards the edge of the near collapsing building. "YMIR? WAIT!!" Krista yells. everyone was in shock, Krista tries to catch Ymir but It was too late now she had jumped off.

Those meer seconds Ymir was falling she used Connie's knife to cut her palm. Then...A bright yellow light surrounds Ymir. instead of her place, it was a titan...

"No way...Ymir can turn...into a titan...?" Connie shakily said Krista was still worried she tried to reach down for Ymir and almost fell but was watched by Reiner and Connie.

"Krista...Did you know...? about Ymir being a titan?" Reiner asked

"I Didn't...We were always so close...but...for things to turn out like this..."

Moments passed and Ymir was still fighting in her titan form. suddenly she ran up to the worn-down building and only 4 words were barely audible enough, "Grab on...To Live..." everyone grabs on a stand of her hair and Ymir quickly moves away from the building as soon as it was started to become rubble.

As everyone lets go Ymir jumps back into fighting all the titans and it all goes against Ymir she was starting to get eaten alive.

"No...It Cant.." Krista Whimperd

"KRISTA!" Connie yelled as the short girl started to run towards Ymir's Titan

"WAIT! YMIR! THERE'S STILL SOMETHING I NEED TO TELL YOU...I STILL...HAVEN'T TOLD YOU...MY REAL NAME!!" Tears begin to fill Kriatas eyes as a Titan reached out to grab Krista. "Wait...I Still haven't..."

Suddenly a huge gust of wind is felt and the titan fell

"(Y/N)?!" Krista yelled in shock

"WAD' UP!" (Y/N) grins seeing Krista is now ok. (Y/N)'s face suddenly turns to worry. 

"(Y/N)?! Are you ok?!" Krista asked worried and (Y/N) just gave a thumbs up and grinned nervously.

"Get back, Krista. Everyone else too. Leave this to us." Mikasa darts in.

(Y/N) gets up and both she and Mikasa go to kill titans.

----

P.O.V Switch 6: (Y/N)'s P.O.V

FUCK! All my friends were in danger and thankfully we came in time! But where is Ymir? As I kill more titans I hear painful cries of pain.

"UGH! WHY DO I ALWAYS HEAR THOSE CRIES OF PAIN!" I yell.

"W-what cries of pain?!" Midoriya asked worriedly 

"N-Nothing!" I Yell quickly as I get closer to another titan to kill 

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" I get distracted and look behind me to find the source of the scream...Everyone else was concentrated on killing titans...No one spoke? The fuck?! "Thank you! I'm so glad you're letting me live!" I hear the same voice speak again.

"Where are you?!" I yell frustrated.

"You're standing on me." 

"HUH?!" I look below me I was standing on a titan.

"(Y/N)! BE CAREFUL AND KILL THAT FUCKING TITAN DON'T WASTE TIME!" I hear someone yell. who? BITCH I don't know I'm panicking! I understood A FUCKING TITAN! SPECIFICALLY A PURE TITAN.

"W-why can I understand you! you're a pure titan!" I speak to the titan again tears start to form in my eyes.

"Good question, (Y/N), I'm not entirely sure, but all I know is that you are special. So please, tell all your other friends to stop killing mine." The titan speaks again, I start to calm down.

"What's your name?"

"Elijah. Elijah Astor."

"I'm sorry Elijah... I can't tell them to stop...I wish I could but they'll call me fucking insane!" I say sitting on the titan's shoulder.

"Understandable, If that's not possible at least help me not get killed by your friends," Elijah asked. I nod.

WELL FUCK! NOW I'M HELPING A TITAN! FUN! I must've hit my head somewhere...It's impossible to understand Pure titans...Fuck my life...

"(Y/N)?!"

Shit.