Chapter 5

Todoroki looked slightly worried, "are you sure Midoriya? That's the most dangerous branch"

The curly-haired boy looked determined about his decision; "Yes Todoroki! I'm to figure out if my Best Friend is there! That's the only possible place she ran off to! She's been missing for Months!"

Todoroki nods he understood the situation he was going through

—-Next-Day Class 1A

"Class Listen up!" Aizawa booms

Everyone in the class listens this has to be important due to the fact their teacher always sleeps during class.

"We will be going to the auditorium—"

His class cheers as usually it means a pro-hero will come and talk or a big activity will be going on.

"SETTLE DOWN."

Silence fills the room. Aizawa never yelled before. Yes, he is usually cold towards everyone but he never yelled that loud.

"Class 1b will also be joining us as this is a very sensitive topic. Of course, you will need your parent's permission to—"join" the program." Aizawa finishes hanging out a permission slip.

"Mr.Aizawa...?" Deku asks, "will this be life or death?" The boy whispers.

Aizawa was wide-eyed due to the fact he may know. "Yes." He responded freaking everyone out.

"LIFE OR DEATH?!" Mina yells scared

"HUH?! WHAT?! WHY?!" Ochako tears up.

"As I Said. We will speak more of this in the  Auditorium. Everyone head to the auditorium!" Aizawa announces.

Everyone slowly gets out of their seat and walks to the auditorium. Todoroki and Izuku give each other a small glance of worry.

— in the auditorium.

"LISTEN UP FUTURE CADETS!" A tall and intimidating man yells. With 3 other men behind him.

"Ugh, what now..." monoma rolls his eyes

"YOU WILL ALL TRAIN OUTSIDE THE DOME TO—" The same man yells then gets Interrupted

"HAHAAH!!! DOME?! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT OLD MAN!" Monoma laughs "HMPH?!" He grunts in shock as another soldier grabs monoma with big force reviving gasps and shrieks from the others.

"THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER NEITO MONOMA! BASED ON YOUR QUIRK YOULL BE THE FIRST ONE TO BE EATEN!"

Monoma's face Turns pale, "Eaten?!" Kendo sheiks

"YEAH WHAT DO YOU MEAN EATEN?! WHERE ARE WE GOING?!" Kaminari yells sweat already popping out his face.

"CLASS 1A, CLASS 1B FROM U.A HIGHSCHOOL! YOU ALL WILL BE GOING TO RISK YOUR LIVES FOR HUMANITY! To ELIMINATE ALL TITANS!" the taller blonde next to Shadis yells out

'TITANS?!' everyone thinks

As they were always told the story about human eating Titans they always thought it was Fantasy, they never thought twice about why they wouldn't let people in or out of Matsatfu. But seeing how U.A is always serious when it comes to missions the classes are sent in;

That story they were told. is no Longer Fantasy.

— In HQ

"I wonder where commander went..." Armin ponders to himself.

"Right... it's weird for him to walk out for 2 days with no information. He just left Captain Levi in charge." Eren muttered audible enough for everyone.

"ITS FUN WHEN CAPTAIN SHORTY IS IN CHARGE!!" (Y/N) grins leaning back on her chair.

"Bitch- how the fuck are you not dead?!" Jean scowled

"I don't even know, luck?" (Y/N) shrugs.

"THE COMMANDER IS BACK!" Everyone in the HQ hears. Everyone gets up from the table in happiness and (Y/N)...we'll she fell from the chair.

"FuCk" (Y/N) groans

Mikasa holds out her hand for (Y/N) and (Y/N) accepted it and kisses her hand for shits and giggles leaving Mikasa speechless.

"Cadets! We will be having a new addition to the survey corps. We don't know how many yet. But it will be a good amount sure enough to help us win Against the titans!" Erwin booms loudly.

Everyone cheered but (Y/N) knew exactly who he was talking about. Hoping Bakugo or Midoriya didn't join the Survey Corps would be a blessing. But something (Y/N) realized was; if god won't do it. It just won't get done. It's gonna take a miracle from God.

"Who are these people?!" Connie asks getting nods and agreement from almost everyone

Erwin stayed silent. "You'll find out soon." He says and leaves to his office.

"Wow. What an excellent response..." (Y/N) sarcastically says while chewing on bread.

"It's not even dinner where did you-" Sasha began to say with tears in her eyes.

"Stole it from captain shorty pants."

"Cadet (L/N)."

"Fuck"