Chapter 8

No Ones P.O.V

Everyone was up in the trees watching as titans were trying to grab the scouts to eat them. Eren and Levi's squad were still moving through the woods as The female Titan chases after them.

Eren turns and his eyes meet directly with the Female titan's eyes.

---- With the Musutafu teenagers

"shit, shit, shit..." Kaminari muttered. "Why are these Titans so terrifying!"

"shut the fuck up, Dunce Face" Bakugo glares.

"BUT!" Kaminari begins.

"HEY, Idiotic one! shut up and don't let the Titans in the forest!" someone shouts.

"This is so scary...!" Ochako Mumbles

"HEY! (Y/N) YOU DIP SHIT DON'T FALL!" Jean blurts to the girl inches away from slipping making faces at the titans below her.

"AWWW JEAN! YOU CARE ABOUT ME!" (Y/N) teases

"NO, I DON'T DUMBASS!" Jean exclaims red of embarrassment.

"Sure you- WOAH!" (Y/N) was going to mock Jean but one of the titans below her had hit the tree she was in causing it to jerk and (Y/N) Strumbled and fell.

five people had suddenly leaped in to rescue (Y/N) but none of them had caught her. (Y/N) Had caught herself using her 3DM gear and she landed back on the tree.

"Don't care about me my ass." (Y/N) glares at Jean "You out of five people came to save me."

"Fuck you." Jean turns away and glances at the other people that tried to rescue (Y/N); Mikasa, Armin, Ymir, and...Midoriya?

"Who said that?" (Y/N) asks darting around.

"Said what? all we've been able to hear these past minutes were booms and other shit." Ymir states.

"No-No I heard someone say; 'These motherfucking people' It seemed so loud..." (Y/N) murmured audible enough for the people around her.

"That titan is turning into a quite tree-climber..." Jean mumbled.

"Wait!? Why does that titan look like Justin Beiber when he was younger. bro still going after his 'baby" (Y/N) giggles.

"BYE! NOT JUSTIN BEIBER!" Ashido laughs along.

"Y'all....cover your ears." (Y/N) says covering her own. Everyone was perplexed but only half of the people did as she said.

A scream was heard frightening the ones who didn't listen to the girl.

"HUH?!" Armin cries confused. Other people's eyes fixate on what's surprising Armin and all their eyes also widen in fright.

"They're... all rushing into the forest all at once?!" Jean exclaimed wide-eyed.

"ARE THEY ALL ABNORMALS?!" Connie shouts starting to get nervous as he started using his 3DM gear.

"WHO CARES! DON'T LET THEM GO!" Another soldier next to Connie responded to him also nervous.

"BEGIN COMBAT!" Someone yells and everyone begins to draw out their blades.

"...What is this?..." Mikasa muttered. (Y/N) shrugs in response.

"WAIT! Mikasa, (Y/N), listen to me!" Sasha said worriedly to get both the girls' attention. "I've heard that scream before! Back in the forest..." Sasha continued.