Chapter 6

"So. How was cleaning the entire HQ by yourself for a week?" Jean grins.

"Fuck you Jean. It wasn't the WHOLE building... I couldn't clean y'all nasty ass rooms."  (Y/N) snaps back.

"So that's why the room was messy. You wrecked the room for nothing, Jean." Armin mumbled.

"Habibi. He did what now-" (Y/N) says plainly.

"Armin. I hate you and your coconut ass haircut." Jean snaps at Armin

Suddenly Jean falls to the ground unable to move a single inch of his body.

(Y/N) flips her hair from her face (if you have short hair ignore that) and glares at Jean, (Y/N) was standing in front of Jean earlier but now she's behind him.

Everyone's jaws dropped.

"H-how did you do that?!" Eren stutters slowly backing up.

"My new defense mechanism!" (Y/N) dorky grins. "Chiblocking!"

"Chiblocking...?" Connie asks confused

"Yo. Chill I'm not saying Titties before anyone says anything" (Y/N) holds her hands up on defense.

"Literally no one said it thought that," Eren says. Leaving everyone quiet.

"I-oh- I assumed you guys knew 'Chi-Chi" in Spanish was tity. BUT ANYWAYS" (Y/N) quickly says trying to change the topic

"I'M SORRY, TITYS?!" Jean yells after finally getting back up from his feet.

"N-no- what are yo-"

"MOVE OUT THE WAY FOR THE MUSUTAFU KIDS!"

—— 4 hours earlier

"HEY BAKUBRO WHAT BRANCH ARE YOU JOINING?!" Kirishima happily but sadly smiles. Tho he did get permission he was scared of the outcome of joining the military.

"Survey Corps."

"Are you sure? That's-" Kaminari starts to say

"SHUT UP, DUNCE FACE!"

Suddenly Midoriya walks into the room. The students haven't seen each other for a few weeks now due to being trained separately. Yes, it was better to train with someone but for attack and defense. They mostly focused on making their quirks more powerful against titans.

"Midoriya!"

"Deku!"

The class was eager to speak to Midoriya. After that outburst of his childhood friend; (Y/N) they finally believe him after now being proven the branches are real.

"I'm so Sorry Midoriya! I shouldn't have laughed when you said your friend joined the survey corps!" Kaminari starts.

"Yes! I'm-"

"SILENCE!"

The entire room that was once filled with the chatter of all the students became silent extremely quickly due to the loud voice.

"CLASS 1A STANDS ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE ROOM AND CLASS 1B TO THE RIGHT!" The voice demands and as soon as they stopped speaking the students rushed to their side.

"LOOK AT THE LIST ABOVE LOOK FOR YOUR NAME AND GO TO THE DOOR WITH A SOLDER FROM THAT BRANCH"

A board then appears with the listing;

The students quickly look around for their names as they feel pressured to do this as quickly as possible

The students quickly look around for their names as they feel pressured to do this as quickly as possible. The first person to move of course was Bakugou.

The weird part was that Bakugou who is a quick to anger person. Was quiet through it all everyone wondered why went through his brain during these few days but they were all scared to ask.

Around 7 minutes passed and eventually, everyone was at their designated door. Many students got the branch they didn't want. Yes, they summited a form to which branch they wanted but, of course, the final word was up to the one in charge.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE YOULL BE SET INTO DIFFERENT SQUADS IN YOUR BRANCH, YOU ALL MAY GO!" The man's final words boom.

—-present time

"So these are the new recruits?" Asks Eren

"Guess so," Armin retorts

(Y/N)s head filled with terror as every second passed. 'Will Izuku be there?!' 'Katsuki?!' 'Will they-'  as those thoughts fill her head it gets interrupted as she sees kids with unnatural hair walk by.

(Y/N) quickly turns and looks down at the table acting to be engaged with something.

"EVERYONE GET UP AND GET WITH YOUR SQUADS OUTSIDE! THE SORTING OF THESE—ANIMALS WILL BE CHOSEN!"

"Animals-? Aren't they Human?" Jean scoffs.

"As I said before! People with Magic!" Sasha rolled her eyes jamming bread in her mouth.

"Shit!" (Y/N) yells slamming her hands on the table.

"Okay, Titty Girl, no need to get furious!" Jean yells.

"SHUT UP!" (Y/N) shouted and rushes out to the crowd getting ready for sorting.

—-

"BAKUGO KATSUKI, LEVI'S SQUAD!" Shadis yells.

(Y/N)s eyes lose their life as she heard the name of her childhood friend name was ordered.

"MIDORIYA IZUKU—"

"(Y/N)?"

———
Okay, I seriously wasn't expecting reads at all! Thank you whoever is reading this book! I understand the writing, plot, and wording are a little rocky right now. And I'm trying my best! I promise it will eventually get interesting if it isn't already and thank you for being patient with me! (yes I got chiblocking for ATLA/LoK)