Chapter two- Emerson's backstory

"Alpha Lucian we need your help" My name is Emerson Lucian. I took up being alpha of the Dark Moon pack. I became alpha when I turned 16 from my father. My father was a very crewel man. He would hit and punish me for showing emotion or being vulnerable to people. He always claimed that if I was to be a strong Alpha and keep the name we have, I am not to show emotion or let others impact my emotions. That has seriously fucked with my head. Now I regret ever listening to him.
    Back to the pack, our pack is known as the biggest pack in the world. That's a really big reputation that I have to keep up. We are known to be ruthless and give no mercy to those who do not deserve it. We have some of the most ruthless killers in the world. We do not use it in the wrong ways tho. Condescending I know, we use it for protection and for alliances. Being the top pack in the whole wolf part, whether it's Lycan, Werewolf or any other types, of the supernatural kingdoms, it definitely has its challenges.
    I only became alpha at 16 because my father, also knows as the past alpha did not want to run the pack any longer. Running the pack is really hard work and I realize that now. Being the top pack as mentioned leads to constantly making sure we do not have any active threats. We do get threatened, but our trackers track down who threatened us. Then we send our wolves trained to kill as fast and as silently as possible to deactivate the threat. I mean if you know what I mean.
We also have alliances we have to constantly keep in contact and check on. If we do not seem interested we could end up with another pack that we are on the bad side of. I mean not that it really matters considering who we are and what all we have in the pack. At the same time we do not want so many enemies we loose our alliances with everyone.
    We have alliances with most pacts in our area. There are four smaller pacts in the northern hemisphere counting my pack. We are all spread apart. We all cover North America. My pack, Dark Moon, we cover where the humans say is Tennessee, Texas and all the way to where the humans say is the border to Mexico. The next pack is Nightshade, that changed to Blood Moon. They cover from Michigan, Wisconsin, and down to Kentucky. I'm not quite sure what states, as the humans call them, the other two pacts are. The other pacts are called Yellow-sun and Dark shine.

word count: 464 words