Chapter 23

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Mama, are we there yet?" – Fumiya asked repeatedly in excitement while he and his mother are sitting on the back seat of the luxury limousine own by the Port Mafia.

The car has a long seat upholstered with extravagant and plush white leather, there's a small bar where expensive wines and other drinks are stored that can be served anytime anyone wants, and the different lights attached to the ceiling are dancing along with the music from the built in stereo system with television.

Chuuya giggles "Almost there my son" – he answered and looks at the lady sitting in front of them "Thank you for volunteering to come with us to be our bodyguard"

The lady with blonde hair in a bun "It's nothing sir, it is my pleasure to serve and guard the first rank executive and his son"

The ginger smiles "Call me Chuuya" – he said "I prefer to be called by my name than some title"

"Wouldn't that be inappropriate for me to address you just by your name?" – the blonde lady asked shyly.

"It is called name for a reason, it's supposed to be use to address someone, right?" – Chuuya said.

"Y-yes sir, I mean Chuuya-san" – she stuttered as she blushes.

"I haven't seen you around the Port Mafia, are you new?" – Chuuya asked "What's your name?"

The lady hesitated to answer because as a lower subordinate like her, she is forbidden to speak directly to the high ranking officials like Chuuya, she is only there to assist in case anything unexpected happens "My name is Higuchi Ichiyou, I just got my job last year"

Chuuya looks up as if he is thinking "Hmmnn... I heard that name before, are you part of Akutagawa's team?" – he asked.

Higuchi's already blushing face because of shyness toward the executive became redder when he heard the name of her superior "Y-yes, Akutagawa-senpai is my superior"

Chuuya quickly picks up what the lady is all fluttered about that makes him chuckle "I see" – is all he said.

"Rumors are right about him, he is very nice" – Higuchi said inside her head as she looks at the executive carrying his son on his lap.

Unbeknownst to the executive, a car is following behind them.

"Make sure to not drive too close to them so they won't see us" – said Kouyou.

The driver answered "Yes ma'am"

"I'm sorry Chuuya-kun but I worry about you and Fumiya" – she whispered while sitting in the backseat of her personal car.

─────

"We are here!" – Atsushi exclaimed.

The place is full of life, many people are scattered around the area mostly composed of couples, friends, and families. Yokohama Cosmo World is one of the best attractions of Kanagawa prefecture, it has various rides and food all over the area, the skyline is dominated by its most famous ferries wheel which is also known as Cosmo Clock 21.

"This place hasn't changed that much huh" – Dazai mumbles as he looks around.

Though the amusement park is not that far from the agency, Atsushi has never been on that side of the city as he is always being closely watch by his coworkers making sure he is safe so most of his time he spends at the office arranging paper works.

"Wow! This amusement park is amazing up close!" – the boy exclaimed "Look! This place is divided by the river"

Dazai smiles sadly as he watches the young Omega explore the place, he feels another familiar longing, and he remembers the first time that his friend Oda took Chuuya to that same place. Atsushi and Chuuya have the same reactions, the reaction of someone who just came out to the world after hiding from it for a very long time.