Chapter 37

"Senpai!" – the lady with blonde hair in a bun exclaimed upon seeing the man wearing a black coat totter as he force himself to stand up from the bed "You have to rest more"

It's been weeks since the said man was rescued after being thrown out of the very high building, he had to recover from the broken bones.

"Shut up Higuchi!!" – the man snarled.

"But senpai—"

"I said shut up!" – he shouted "I don't have time to lay around! I need to do something, to get revenge on that Omega! Because of him... because of him... Dazai-san!" – he stops himself and contained his anger, he hated Chuuya because the mentor—the person he looks up to left the Port Mafia.

Although his Alpha hormone helped a lot to heal himself, he had to stay under observation because of his pre-existing health condition. Sure being with the Port Mafia that can afford any medical treatments, he could have sought the cure for his illness but he choose not to for some personal reason.

Higuchi didn't say any more words as she placed the basket of fruits beside the table. Akutagawa left Higuchi alone, he wanted to find a way to get even with Chuuya and to prove to Dazai that he is so much stronger now and that he should regret leaving the organization for a mere Omega.

~

The dark-haired Alpha went out of his room and is about to go back to his daily routine when he saw someone in the hallway walking alone.

"Ah! Aku-niichan!" – enthusiastically called by the young brunette.

Akutagawa flinch after hearing that, they have seen each other when the Alpha went to France for some mission and he must say he hated the that child.

Just by looking at the boy, he could see his resemblance to Dazai whom he loathed the most, and respected at the same time "This kid again" – he mumbled.

Fumiya always wanted to play with Akutagawa so much every time he sees him so he didn't hesitate to run toward him to give him a big hug but before he gets close, he stops when the Alpha called for his ability Rashoumon.

"Stay away from me" – he growled, the blade cloth is pointing directly at the boy.

Instead of being frighten, the boy giggled "Shoumon-chan" – he said to the ability, he is about to touch it but the other quickly retracted the cloth.

Akutagawa snarled "Aren't you afraid?" – quickly he called for his ability once more and again stops inches away from the young boy's face, threatening him but to no avail.

"Why would I be afraid?" – the boy asked tilting his head being innocent child "I wanted to be friends with Aku-niisan and Shoumon-chan" – he said smiling.

"Stop calling me that you brat!" – Akutawaga hated the kid because he is a reminder that Dazai was deluded by an Omega—by Chuuya.

In his mind, he will never do the same thing, he will never ever fall for a mere Omega because he hated them so much that his core is trembling in anger whenever he sees one. It could be because of his past or simply because he is the reason why Dazai is no longer with the Port Mafia.

They were interrupted when someone calls for the young boy "Fumiya! Where are you?" – Tachihara who gasps when he saw him with Akutagawa and his ability "Fumiya!" – he quickly runs towards the boy.

"Tachihara-niisan"

"What are you doing?!" – Tachihara growled to the squad leader Akutagawa who disable his ability "How dare you attack the first-ranked executive's son?!"

The Alpha didn't say anything and walks away.

"Oi!" – Tachihara called out but the man left the scene so he averted his attention "Are you alright Fumiya? Did he hurt you?" – he asked with a worried tone.