What happened? Apple pie? chapter 1

Silver POV- 

soon I woke up in an alleyway of the Amanda the adventurer show and was greeted by a girl. "Hello I'm Amanda and this is Woolie my beSSSSt FRRReind," Amanda said glitching out on her best friend's part of her sentence.  "Hi, Amanda and Woolie I am Silver!" I said taking Amanda's hand and getting up "Follow us I guess you have nowhere to go right?" Amanda said gesturing for me to follow. "Hey don't make her mad ok?" Woolie said whispering to me I wondered why I shouldn't make her mad but I don't think id like to know.  "So Silver me and Woolie were going to get Apples to make some apple pie would you like to join us?"  Amanda asked, "Sure I would love to! wanna be friends guys?" I asked them "We would love to!" Amanda said she didn't even let Woolie speak for himself.  soon we get to the grocery store to pick up apples too bad Woolie is allergic to them they were really good. "ok guys wanna go make the pie now?" Amanda asked me and Woolie.  "id like to!" I said "I would love to join," Woolie said looking scared I wonder why.  we went to Amanda's house to make the apple pie we took out the apples but Woolie tried helping as much as possible. "OK and now we let it bake!" Amanda said putting the dough in the oven.  after 30 minutes of the pie baking and playing go fish the pie was done and Amanda went and got slices for me and her since Woolie was allergic we got him a salad we all ate our delicious food.  "Look at that I and Woolie gotta go home now sorry Amanda!" I said waving bye to Amanda I and Woolie leave the home. "Hey Woolie I got nowhere to go.. so is it okay if I can live with you?"  I asked looking to the side  "yeah it's fine I'm pretty lonely at home.. but why didn't you ask Amanda?"  Woolie asked "I don't know really but she gave off creepy vibes,"  I said to Woolie "ok well we here let's go inside," Woolie said, and then we went inside.

The end of chapter 1