The Crystal Shards! Chapter 4

Silver POV-

when we started running Amanda stopped running after us after a while of running we soon hid in a forest near a building but we stayed outside of the building for a bit. "Are you all okay?" Ricky asked, "Im fine you Woolie?" I asked "I am fine," Woolie said "Let's go into the ruins," Woolie said "That's the ruins?" I asked "Yup now let's go," Ricky said we start walking up to the ruins and go inside.  we look around in amazement at all the old artifacts and ancient text.  my crystal necklace starts glowing orange colors whenever I got closer to a structure that had a hole just fit for a crystal my crystal started glowing light pink then I had a vision of someone with a black crystal putting their crystal into the hole and so I did put mine in.  when I did Woolie and Ricky looked at the structure start to glow and soon a box had come up from the structure with a crystal necklace some were gone some were still there and of course, I took an orange one and Woolie took a white one while Ricky took a red one soon we made our selfs comfortable and fell asleep.

??? POV-

"AAAGh FUCK!" I said, "did someone take some of the crystals?" I said to myself "who could it be?" I said looking around the empty void maybe it could be Amanda's "friends?" Woolie, Ricky, and Silver? it cant be they don't know the powers of the crystals it could be $#*^? but how many does that guy need? 3? whatever ill deal with the pain for now...

End of Chapter 4....