I wonder... Chapter 2

Silver POV-

So I and Woolie were in an alleyway when I asked him a question. "Hey Woolie," I said looking at him "Yeah?" Woolie said looking up at me "why are you afraid of Amanda?" I asked. Woolie looked shocked as to why I asked that question " Ok ill tell you the truth...  we don't have much time whatever you do-" Woolie said getting cut off by Amanda being behind him.  "Oh hey, Amanda!" Woolie said looking afraid "Hi Woolie," Amanda said in a monotone voice "Hey Amanda didn't you want to go to the butcher for your grandma?" I asked Amanda looking at her " Isn't your grandma vegetarian?" Woolie asked Amanda "do you know where the butcher is Silver?" Amanda asked me not answering Woolies' question. "Uhm is it that building?"  I said pointing at a store Woolie looked at me scared shaking his head "Where is the BUtcher?" Amanda asked again glitching out at the butcher "is it there?" Pointing at the butcher store "yup let's get going guys!" Amanda said looking annoyed because of me  "What's wrong with Amanda?" I asked Woolie whispering "you made her mad don't do it again ok?" Woolie said speeding up ahead to get with Amanda we go inside of the butcher's place. "Silver can you tell the butcher what we need?" Amanda asked me "sure sir can we please have meat?" I asked the butcher "what type?" The butcher asked, "Lamb please!" Amanda said  I looked over at her shocked and so did Woolie looking horrified Amanda looked back at us with a huge grin. Woolie and I backed away from Amanda Soon Amanda stole the cleaver the Butcher had and started running at Woolie full speed when the butcher noticed his cleaver was gone he looked horrified at Amanda like he knew what was gonna happen, Amanda put the cleaver above her head and swung at Woolie. Woolie backed away as quickly as possible when he did she had already given him a cut on his arm "Oh my gosh are you okay Woolie?" I asked shouting  "Im fine but we got to get out of here," Woolie said holding his arm "Come back you stupid lamb!" Amanda said turning into a giant monster. me, Woolie, and the butcher looked shocked and we all ran out of the store we start running towards a random abandoned house next to a park and we got inside and barricaded every window and entrance of the house.  "Woolie are you okay we need to get you bandages!" The butcher said  "Okay I don't have any though" Woolie said "I have some in my backpack!" I said I took the bandages out of my bag and clean Woolies cut. "Hey I'm butcher whats your name ms?" The butcher asked "Im Silver don't you have a name?" I ask "I do I just forgot about it..." The butcher said "Thats sad maybe I can give you a nickname!" I said "Oh really?" The butcher said "Ok uhm  what about Ricky?" I said soon the butcher looked shocked as if he remembered something. soon he started crying "Thats my actual name" Ricky said (the butcher) "I... thank you Silver!" Ricky said "I have the same necklace as you I believe everyone use to" Ricky said "Really you guys know that-" I said then stopped myself "Know that this world is a show?" Woolie said "Yes" I said "We all use to be like you but our crystals on our necklaces broke so we cant get back home or get our human body back. "Maybe I can give a part of my crystal to you guys" I said  looking at the necklace I have  "not right now though!" Ricky said "I think we should go to sleep its dark out" Woolie said and so we did we fell asleep not thinking about Amanda or whatever that THING is. 

End Chapter 2.