𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

○°○°○

○°○°○

date
September 16th, 1977
time
15 : 32 PM

     It was late Friday afternoon, just after Amaryllis' last class, and she was pacing around Dumbledore's office with his Phoenix, Fawkes, perched on her left shoulder nuzzling her cheek with his beak.

"So you're telling me they've set up perimeter around an abandoned Manor?" She went over what Dumbledore had told her with logic, coming at every different angle to make sense of it.

"Yes. The old Riddle Manor," The elderly man watched her as she paced back and forth, her hands folded across her chest.

"Give me the run-down."

"The Riddle Manor resides in Little Hangleton that was home to Thomas, Mary, and Tom Riddle Senior, Voldemort's paternal family. Their Manor was perched atop a hill overlooking the village," Dumbledore explains, "Voldemort murdered his grandparents and father in the Riddle Manor in 1943. Now it seems he's come back to claim it and make it his base of operations."

Amaryllis stopped before his desk, reaching her right hand up to softly stroke the feathers of Fawkes, her other arm going to rest againt the top of the leather seat she stood behind, "Shit."

"Language, Amaryllis."

She blew out a puff of air, rolling her eye's but apologizing, "Sorry."

"It's alright, you're under plenty of stress and you're only seventeen. I expect much worse from you, if I'm being honest," Dumbledore sat in his chair, sinking into the leather, "You've taken on so much since last year, but you've done so much good. You built the Order from the ground up and you were only sixteen."

"I don't regret it," Amaryllis moved around and sat in the chair she'd been leaning on, "Especially with what they've taken from me," She gritted out, her jaw set, and her fists clenched tightly, digging cresent moons into the skin of her palm. The scars reopening, and blood pooling in the rivets.

"I know. And I am sorry for what happened last year. I can't imagine that pain," Dumbledore reached across his desk to set a peice of parchment before her as Amaryllis' lips were in a line, "Moody sent this last night. It has everything we know about the perimeter, including the amount of Deatheaters who guard and their shifts."

Amaryllis took the parchment with a slight smile. As she read over it, her smiling widened, "If we time it perfectly, we can infiltrate the Manor and take Riddle down from within."

"Yes, but it will take time to plan something as big as this. It doesn't help with the amount of incidents we've had with the Deatheaters as of late. We've need to extend our ranks all over the world. . . They seem to be growing even more aggressive as the days pass."