𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑠𝑖𝑥

○°○°○

○°○°○

date
September 24th, 1977
time
08 : 12 AM

It was Saturday morning, Amaryllis was in the Marauders dormitory, sitting back against James' headboard as the boy's were getting dressed for their day at Hogsmeade.

"Potter, what's the matter with you?" Amaryllis chuckled through her words as she watched James hop around on one leg, in order to stuff the other into his jeans.

It was especially hilarious because of Peter's playful gags - ones that happened anytime Sirius and Remus were flirting or kissing - were adding to the chaos.

After Amaryllis found out about their relationship, Sirius and Remus agreed to wait until Sunday to tell the other two Marauders. James cheered when they finally told him, and bounced around until he came to the startling conclusion he'd lost his and Amaryllis' little bet, and Peter was simply confused but overall happy that they were happy.

James paid his debt by hanging upside-down on his broom for ten minutes, and then flying through the halls messily with a raging headache from the blood having rushed into his head while all the students walking around, watched.

It wasn't a horrible loss. Amaryllis even felt a twinge of guilt for his headache and planted a swift kiss onto each of his temples - James nearly fainted - and Remus and Sirius felt better about their friends support.

"I'm trying to put on my jeans, what's it look like Lestrange," James huffed, finally having both legs stuffed into his jeans after struggling for a solid two minutes.

"It looks like you're on fire, and you're trying to put it out by running around like a lunatic," She replied, laughing as she did so.

Her laughter made up for James' embarrassment. Her beautiful, gentle laughter that made the sun shine ten times brighter through the windows. Her laughter that made his heart jump around to sync itself with her. Amaryllis had the most gorgeous laugh James had ever heard.

"Ran out of comebacks, huh?" Amaryllis titled her head ever so softly to the side in a challenge.

"Never," He smirked over at her, feigning innocence but Amaryllis could here the taunt.

"You all take an eternity to get ready, let's go!" Peter spoke up, huffing from where he was sat on his bed.

"Hey, I'm ready Pete."

Peter's head shot up to her's, a slight red tint overtook his normally pale cheeks, "I know."

"Seriously, Wormy, you get so flustered around Lis, I'm surprised your head hasn't exploded from all the blood that rushes to it when she looks at you," Sirius laughed, using one of the posters of his bed to spin around and face Amaryllis.